Mader Group

Australia3 reviews

Clear
3.4Work–Life Balance

Total Team Effort

I was pleased to be able to part of a team that made a big difference to the safety assessment of all work we conducted. It was the Mader team Member who stood proud and spoke up, engaged, and performed at the daily Toolbox Start-Ups. I found this rewarding and it wasn't long before the company members were asking the question how do we become part of this. That question in itself tells you a lot. But if you didn't perform up to that standard the team members were very supportive in mentoring those who needed it, even from other companies. A great culture to have in a high-risk environment.

Pros

Company Support Network, Great Culture, Supportive, Flexible, Good Rates

Cons

For me the long distance travel from interstate, but that was my choice.

A company that values their people

Mader Group is a company that values their people, and this is illustrated through the awesome company culture in the office, workshop and out in the field. Other perks include the amazing employee benefits scheme, opportunity to move through the divisions across Australia and Internationally, and progress your career through a mapped out path and training. It is hands down a company I would recommend to my friends to work at!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mader Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Mader Group Reviews by Location