Mader Group

Mader Group Management reviews

Clear
3.4Work–Life Balance

Productive, fun and supportive

I've never worked for a company that was family first. They actually take the time to listen and do their best to make it work. Management has always been there to help everyone succeed by giving us the correct tools to do our jobs correctly. If we ever hit a crossroad, we all come together to brainstorm different ideas. We are all family here at Mader. Not just the office but all of the mechanics that work with us. I would highly recommend my family/friends to work for Mader.

Pros

Flexible, supportive company, benefits, team - oriented

Cons

Horribly managed company

Mader does not value or treat their employees with respect. They do not pay market value and they often manipulate their employees by lying to them. They have no decision makers in the United States which makes it very hard for problems to get fixed. Management gaslights their employees into submission. No HR so employees cannot make complaints.

Cons

Healthcare, culture, management

Poor management

The management does not have the technician's back and will throw you to the wolves. Would not recommend, money is not everything. They made a lot of promises that they could not or would not keep.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mader Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Mader Group