MadMex
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

MadMex Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Busy day at work from setting up and packing down.
Keeping up food and safety regulations and working with a quick pace is what I learned here.

Overall a good experience.
Madmex is a wonderful place to work. As it is a Mexican fast food one can get to learn many things about Mexican cuisine along with it's preparation. Madmex provides full training to its staff before the commencement of the work. Being a delivery supervisor and luchadour I got the opportunity to broaden my knowledge including time management, fast serving, interaction with customers, cash and register management, recording of online orders and so on. Flexible shifts are available.
Pros
Free lunch for the employees
Working in this place develops a lot of good and important transferable skills if you commit to the job. I have made good and lasting friendships in the Garden City store but there are some people that should just be fired within their probation period. The manager has patience like no other and yet is cranky that things don't go as planned.
Pros
A lot of work life balance, you can meet great people there, they pay you what's legally right but no more. Food is actually delicious.
Cons
Poor management in the sense that some people should just be fired and they are not, Manager does not know how to hire the right stuff, They are just lucky when they happen to hire someone who works hard
great opportunity for me to learn management responsibilities
amazing work culture and great south american crew

had lots of fun
Pros
free food
Cons