Magic Hand Carwash
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Magic Hand Carwash Employee Reviews

Australia17 reviews
The place is fast moving and good for learning cleaning activities and for good customer service. Had good team culture. Pay is good. Frient ambiance.
It is a Interesting place to work, no day is the same there is always something you can learn. You will always be busy whether that's be cleaning cars or serving customer
its hard but and easy to work with good environment
be safe and secure to be work

no restriction problems

people who work along will be good in person
I have completed my five-year plus in the magic hand car wash as It was my second home after home. it is hard to leave the job where you love the most. But overall was a great experience and learnt a lot which I think no one can forget. 5star to the company Would look forward to work again if I will get an opportunity in the future.
Magic Hand Carwash is a great place to work. The shift managers really care about doing the job right and giving the customer the best service possible whilst ensuring the wellbeing of the driveway workers. I feel really taken care of in my job at Magic Hand Carwash, and the work hours are super flexible to match my busy lifestyle. Would absolutely recommend working for Magic, great work culture and great people!
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Some busier days
Nothing good to say about this job except it is easy work, the boss harasses particular people he doesn’t like and allows others to eat clocked on while he also eats McDonalds clocked on, stupid business with a lot of drama and conflict

Hours are never constant too they will send part time home early
Working at magic was a great experience which helped me to grow as an individual in many ways. It has grown my self confidence in the workplace and also team management skills.
Pros
great employees
Cons
No gaurenteed hours
it's good working at a car wash as being a indian i was working with my country mates .. i worked enthusiastically bt the pay was not worth as they pay me only 18$ per hour and i was given a shift only for 4-5 hours
Working in an outdoor environment, allows the working individual to have fun, whilst being productive in cleaning and detailing cars. The staff at the premises, also make the work fun.
Pros
Relaxed Environment
good job life on a casual basis which give a livelihood when in need of work as well as a good experience to serve the clients and the opportunity to have a close glance at the desired cars.
Pros
gree meal
Cons
All the team members like to do politics and try to convince the new employee to work much. The work conditions were very tough and physically challenging. No job security.
Pros
No lunch times
Cons
Mostly busy hours
It would be a great job for a first job, however, it wouldn't be set as something for permanent employment, work mate's were very enthusiastic and we all got the job done, no matter how big or small the tasks were..
Pros
Great people
Cons
Hazards
Typical day at work will include participating in various roles in workplace e.g. vacuum, wash pad, detail and polish etc.

Learned a variety of ways on how to polish and detail vehicles.

The management staff were good but not the best, they didn't really provide any job opportunities to work on rainy/cloudy days as the job is weather dependent i.e. bad weather = hardly any hours of work.

Co-workers were always very supportive and welcoming, everyone treated each other with equal amounts of respect. Never had any issues with my colleagues.

The hardest part of the job was working on days where there were no breaks due to the workplace being really busy with non-stop customer traffic.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting increase hourly salary rate on Sundays, and just pay day in general.
Pros
Increased hourly rate on Sundays
Cons
Hardly any hours bad weather days, No breaks during busy days.
co-workers are quite friendly
they were paying less as compare to other jobs

not enough for me to manage my expenses

It was not enjoyable and somtimes i just go there and sit ideal just because of weather or some other reasons
I learned allot but this job is depend on weather and
As every body knows that ausi weather is so unpredictable that's why I got less hours to earn for my family
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Less hours' for work
A typical day at work would be to come in and greet everyone who are already working. Then either work on vacuums or interior designing along with many other. Sometimes the manager would come and work with us if he wasn't doing paperwork. Co-workers were exceptionally friendly, always laughing. The hardest part of the job would be language barriers, as most of them were foreigners from South East Asia.
Pros
Free hot chocolates and teas.
Cons
Not enough hours.
great environment to work in good for a first job,
and for those who are seking a part time or casual position in a somtimes slow yet fast pasted environment.
Pros
cooling during hot days and easy going.
Cons
slow during the colder months of the year.