Magic Hand Carwash Employee Reviews

Would no recommend
Magic Hand Car Wash (Current Employee) –  Perth WA5 February 2019
Nothing good to say about this job except it is easy work, the boss harasses particular people he doesn’t like and allows others to eat clocked on while he also eats McDonalds clocked on, stupid business with a lot of drama and conflict

Hours are never constant too they will send part time home early
was good doing there bt salary wasnt that good meant to say was not worth working there
Car wash (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 March 2018
it's good working at a car wash as being a indian i was working with my country mates .. i worked enthusiastically bt the pay was not worth as they pay me only 18$ per hour and i was given a shift only for 4-5 hours
Productive and Fun Workplace
Team Member - Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Pakenham VIC13 December 2017
Working in an outdoor environment, allows the working individual to have fun, whilst being productive in cleaning and detailing cars. The staff at the premises, also make the work fun.
Pros
Relaxed Environment
good work
Casual (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 August 2017
good job life on a casual basis which give a livelihood when in need of work as well as a good experience to serve the clients and the opportunity to have a close glance at the desired cars.
Pros
gree meal
More political workplace
Car Detailer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 July 2017
All the team members like to do politics and try to convince the new employee to work much. The work conditions were very tough and physically challenging. No job security.
Pros
No lunch times
Cons
Mostly busy hours
It was good for me to "find my feet"
Car Detailer (Former Employee) –  Mackay QLD8 July 2017
It would be a great job for a first job, however, it wouldn't be set as something for permanent employment, work mate's were very enthusiastic and we all got the job done, no matter how big or small the tasks were..
Pros
Great people
Cons
Hazards
Challenging yet rewarding experience
Carwash Attendant (Former Employee) –  Blackburn, VIC29 June 2015
Typical day at work will include participating in various roles in workplace e.g. vacuum, wash pad, detail and polish etc.

Learned a variety of ways on how to polish and detail vehicles.

The management staff were good but not the best, they didn't really provide any job opportunities to work on rainy/cloudy days as the job is weather dependent i.e. bad weather = hardly any hours of work.

Co-workers were always very supportive and welcoming, everyone treated each other with equal amounts of respect. Never had any issues with my colleagues.

The hardest part of the job was working on days where there were no breaks due to the workplace being really busy with non-stop customer traffic.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting increase hourly salary rate on Sundays, and just pay day in general.
Pros
Increased hourly rate on Sundays
Cons
Hardly any hours bad weather days, No breaks during busy days.
Not worth
Automotive dealers(India) /carwash(australia) (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC10 October 2013
co-workers are quite friendly
they were paying less as compare to other jobs
not enough for me to manage my expenses
It was not enjoyable and somtimes i just go there and sit ideal just because of weather or some other reasons
Good exp.
HELPER (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC19 September 2013
I learned allot but this job is depend on weather and
As every body knows that ausi weather is so unpredictable that's why I got less hours to earn for my family
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Less hours' for work
A fun job, playing cricket and footy in our breaks.
Car Detailer (Former Employee) –  Belmont, Geelong7 May 2013
A typical day at work would be to come in and greet everyone who are already working. Then either work on vacuums or interior designing along with many other. Sometimes the manager would come and work with us if he wasn't doing paperwork. Co-workers were exceptionally friendly, always laughing. The hardest part of the job would be language barriers, as most of them were foreigners from South East Asia.
Pros
Free hot chocolates and teas.
Cons
Not enough hours.
Good working conditions for those who are willing to work.
carwash/cafe attendant (Current Employee) –  adelaide SA10 January 2013
great environment to work in good for a first job,
and for those who are seking a part time or casual position in a somtimes slow yet fast pasted environment.
Pros
cooling during hot days and easy going.
Cons
slow during the colder months of the year.