Mallee District Aboriginal Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mallee District Aboriginal Services Employee Reviews for Administrative Officer

Administrative Officer1 review
Australia1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
There is no trust in this organisation- when a supervisor lies to you, it’s time to find other employment anyway. There is gossiping in this organisation (a supervisor gossips about another staff member), there is lack of help and understanding from your supervisor as they either don’t have the experience, time or basic social skills to communicate to their staff members or blame their mistakes on others. I know someone who works there and they have one day off a month. They told me that it was frowned upon if you took it for a long weekend most of the time. High work load which isn’t evenly distributed among the team members and lower pay compared to other community service organisations is what you will find at this organisation.

I’ve never met so many closed minded people in my life. There are many staff who are set in their ways, so no room for innovation. I’ve heard so many other people who worked there complain about the organisation and the amount of bullying they have received from their supervisor (I heard someone crying when they got fired and it was horrible). There is local news about the organisation which demands further questions on the organisation’s integrity and I’ll be surprised if the organisation improves after the length of time I’ve seen the dark side of this organisation.
Pros
Some study opportunities
Cons
Toxic work environment, gossiping, low job security