Mantra Group Employee Reviews

Good company to work.
Management Accountant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne20 March 2019
Very good to company to work and friendly people. They all very approachable and very relax.
Good benefits as well when you work there. close to public transport and good development and training program.
No one cares if you're bullied.
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA 500024 February 2019
If you enjoy being criticized for not laughing at misogynistic banter and being told a monkey could do your job or when you're training being told just having a click around won't hurt THEN this is the job for you!
Productive Workplace
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Port Douglas QLD12 January 2019
I am performing routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths in common places. I had cleaning racks the carpets.
and checks and secures the rooms.
Fun place to work and learn
Barista (Current Employee) –  Chatswood NSW3 January 2019
I Started working in Mantra with no experience working as a barista but with training and dedication now I consider myself a great and experience barista who knows how to deal with a busy environment and all kinds of people, in general I have a lot consideration for the staff and costumers.
A great company to work for
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Broadbeach QLD1 January 2019
Over the past 5 years i have been working there i have really enjoyed the staff and rewards, I have met great people and loved everything this company has to offer.
Review
Room attendant (Current Employee) –  Room Attendant8 December 2018
I am a holistic person centred person. I enjoy providing the necessary activities of daily living for guests and /or clients. Working in the Aged Care sector is a valuable and rewarding career, with the benefits of expanding your profession in other areas of the industry.

As a room attendant you may face some challenges that may test your integrity and discipline. Although you may be well rewarded for your efforts with great pay.

I also enjoy providing a service that is required for the activities of leisure and relaxation with the value of presentation.

I have learned and gained experience with the number of years in as and employee in both of these fields of work.
Great working environment
Reservations Agent (Current Employee) –  Surfers Paradise QLD21 November 2018
Great environment to work in. There is always new roles and things to learn. Training is provided constantly to keep you up to date and all required needs within your roll.
placement
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Preston VIC2 November 2018
I received a four week placement at Mantra Bell City as a requirement for a unit that i was undertaking as a part of my minor in tourism and hospitality. I enjoyed my time working at Mantra Bell City with the friendly staff and the managers who taught me a lot of aspects when working in a restaurant environment.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Night Auditor (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 October 2018
# Have learned the below Skills working at Mantra Group.

- The ability to handle conflict.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- The ability to strategise.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- The ability to motivate people.
Great advancement opportunities
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT2 October 2018
Mantra supported my development and pushed my advancement. They nominated my for Awards and acknowledged my achievements. I am greatful for my time here and the opportunities offered.
productive and fun workplace
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Tullamarine VIC18 July 2018
the workers are friendly, as they also helped me out all the way when I first started my placements. They prefer giving requests but not demands and also this experience has gained the ability for me to deal with a busy environment and to have confidence in communicating and facing customers more often.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
appropiate hours
Good place to start
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC15 June 2018
With more than 5500+ Team Members working in every facet of the hospitality industry, Mantra Group offers career opportunities at our corporate offices and at 125+ hotels, resorts and apartments, operating under the successful brands of Peppers, Mantra and BreakFree across Australia, New Zealand, and Indonesia.
Food and beverage attendant (Current Employee) –  Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport NSW29 April 2018
The mantra is a great place to work the culture is great, the staff are great, its in a good location i would recommend it for anyone who want to work in a hotel
Fun and Productive
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  Airlie Beach QLD15 March 2018
Productive, good team to work with, great atmosphere and management was structered perfect there,
Worse part was getting informed last minute that we would be hosting major events, and having to race around preparing everything to look amazing.
Pros
Working in a resort.
Cons
Watching people on holidays while I was working.
Potential to be amazing but lacking
Trade Reservations Consultant (Former Employee) –  Surfers Paradise QLD19 February 2018
A great work environment, the staff are amazing, warm & friendly people. Unfortunately Management is not. Managers spend so much time in meetings or chatting that they don't have the time to look after their staff. There is no support structure, no consistency with training or updates. Staff often work over and above their duties with no recognition or even a thank you. Blame is quickly passed on but nothing is done to rectify it.
They do have regular food days where the bosses will provide pizza or finger food for staff. They have fun games for special occasions or when promoting a sale.
Pros
Free food (sometimes), drinks on a Friday at your desk.
Cons
Hard work, rosters that constantly change, no flexibility.
Mantra
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT5 February 2018
Great work place
Lovely people
Organised company
Would diffently recommend to others
Everyone is friendly and helpful
All work well together as a team
fun
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Cannonvale QLD22 January 2018
most of the staff are pretty friendly and nice to talk to also talking to new customers was a great thing as well i got to do everything around the hotel and was quite enjoyable for work experience
it was hard
House Keeping (Former Employee) –  Coolangatta QLD21 January 2018
i guess i know how too keep a place spotless , but it was a good job , got too get some experience in cleaning so i cant complain , and the pay was pretty good too
working at mantra keep me active and energetic
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Little Bourke Street13 January 2018
I enjoy working here as it improve my skill in working a new field. It help me how to cop with the situation and work within the time frame.The seniors are really cooperative and helpful.
Pros
All the senior staff are cooperative
Cons
The job is somewhat stressful
fun place to work at
house keeping (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC8 January 2018
i liked working there it gave me something to do and learnt alot of things. how to make a bed and how to clean toilets and what to do and not to do right.
Pros
gives u something to do