Mantra Group Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

it was hard
House Keeping (Former Employee) –  Coolangatta QLD21 January 2018
i guess i know how too keep a place spotless , but it was a good job , got too get some experience in cleaning so i cant complain , and the pay was pretty good too
working at mantra keep me active and energetic
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Little Bourke Street13 January 2018
I enjoy working here as it improve my skill in working a new field. It help me how to cop with the situation and work within the time frame.The seniors are really cooperative and helpful.
Pros
All the senior staff are cooperative
Cons
The job is somewhat stressful
Fun and worth challenging
House Keeping (Former Employee) –  Perth WA25 September 2016
Mantra hotel is a very nice hotel to work, and the working environtment are enjoyful. Housekeeping staff are friendly and smiley, helpful and caring people. in this place I have learned so much but foremost is time management.
Very emotional and physical hard work
House keeping (Former Employee) –  171 Grey street South bank brisbane28 January 2015
A typical day at work is fast and no time to rest. What I learnt was to hurry up and no matter how its done or how poorly. The supervisors somewhat fair although Management was poor and ill treated staff. The co-workers excellent great people just immature people in charge of the cleaners. I learnt to keep my head down do my work what was expected and go home. Hardly had any social life. This is a very demanding job. No rewards for the cleaning staff and recognition. No job advancements provided or encouraged. The hardest part was asking for days off and from not going insane by the ill treatment of staff. My feet hurt everyday. Sometime even had to buy our own cleaning products. Since the house keeping budget was limited. Although the most enjoyable part was lunch time and going home or seeing a hot guest or a celebrity and my friendly cleaning co-workers. Overall I'm happy I got out of this hotel cleaning industry at Mantra Hotel South bank. I survived.
Pros
close to train stations
Cons
Emotional and Physical draining
Not a great place to work
House Keeping / Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW16 September 2013
This place was great to work at before we had a new manager come in that has really bad communication, Doesn't explain anything and has no passion for the job