Mantra Group Employee Reviews for Room Attendant

Mantra Terrace is not a place you want to work
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD10 June 2019
I worked with mantra group for over 2 years, but after transferring to mantra terrace I quickly left. Housekeeping staff are expected to work 8+ hour days without getting a break. This appears to happen at mantra on Edward as well. The management would then ask you to lie on your pay sheet or they would alter it without your permission to include a fake lunch break (because it is ILLEGAL to make people work 8 hours without a break and they’re aware of this)
The cleaning standard is absolutely horrendous and I made management aware of all of these issues on my departure. They chose not to reply to me in any way.

Not a good work place.
Pros
Cons
No lunch breaks, no standard of cleanliness, no attempts to improve employee conditions
Productive Workplace
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Port Douglas QLD12 January 2019
I am performing routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths in common places. I had cleaning racks the carpets.
and checks and secures the rooms.
A great company to work for
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Broadbeach QLD1 January 2019
Over the past 5 years i have been working there i have really enjoyed the staff and rewards, I have met great people and loved everything this company has to offer.
Quality,productive and friendly co-workers
HOTEL ROOM ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  Exhibition Street,Melbourne,VIC26 September 2014
I start my work at 08:00 o'clock everyday,by 07:50 I have to reach there ,10 mins for preparing things like different chemicals,vacuum cleaner and for briefing.Normally we finished by 14:00 to 15:00. All superior and my co-workers are helpful and friendly.Working here I learned more about bed making , chemicals which I used for cleaning and guest relation .
enjoyable workplace
Room Attendant/Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Surfers Paradise, QLD23 June 2014
I like to work at Mantra Group because every single staff is very helpful and friendly. I love this place.
Pros
have fun
People culture was great management on the other hand not good
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW6 November 2013
Great place to work, People that I worked with were fantastic, But management was very poor and no communication from management. place never ran smoothly.
If not for the lack of hrs and low wages I may still be there. Great bunch of girls made the job that much more enjoyable.
room attendant (Former Employee) –  Salt Kingscliff12 July 2012
A very full on physical job. An absolute need for time management skills. I learned how to be quick as well as afficient all the while doing a job to be proud of. My co workers were a great team and everyone worked well together to obtain the same result. Management were very approachable and helpfull when needed.great
Pros
great team workers
Cons
physical with low wages