Mantra Group Employee Review

View all Mantra Group reviews

Dictators, corruption
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 June 2019
A dictator culture, bullying environment, injustice, supervisors don't respect employees(Housekeeping department). Certain supervisors act as dictators and unprofessional, not as good leaders but as dictators, bullying and embarrassing employees in front of other people or other employees.
Also some supervisors or team leaders were chosen based on their friendship or kinship with another supervisors...and previous ones were fired.

Other Mantra Group Employee Reviews

Fun and family feel workplace
Part-time Work (Former Employee) –  Adelaide City Centre SA8 August 2019
I absolutely loved working for the Mantra Group. A workplace that was so dedicated to helping staff reach their full potential, an extremely positive and very friendly work experience.
I worked as a Food and Beverage Team Leader in a Permanent Part Time role, high dedication to provide quality service to our customers and hotel guests, guiding and helping other team members to reach their full potential. Supervising staff and reporting back to the Restaurant Manager.
I loved everything about this job, it pushed me further and gave me challenges at times - but I loved that. I adored all of the staff, our regular customers and also having the opportunity to meet people from all over the world. I loved it so much!
Worst place I have worked
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lorne VIC5 August 2019
Mantra Group was the worst place I have worked. Management is basically absent when it is needed. I have found the area Manager F&B Regional Manager pretty incompetent, they give you the wrong indications and complain of the poor job you made following their orders.
Maybe with accor will be better...