Mantra Group Employee Review

View all Mantra Group reviews

working at mantra keep me active and energetic
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Little Bourke Street13 January 2018
I enjoy working here as it improve my skill in working a new field. It help me how to cop with the situation and work within the time frame.The seniors are really cooperative and helpful.
Pros
All the senior staff are cooperative
Cons
The job is somewhat stressful

Other Mantra Group Employee Reviews

Dictators, corruption
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 June 2019
A dictator culture, bullying environment, injustice, supervisors don't respect employees(Housekeeping department). Certain supervisors act as dictators and unprofessional, not as good leaders but as dictators, bullying and embarrassing employees in front of other people or other employees.
Also some supervisors or team leaders were chosen based on their friendship or kinship with another supervisors...and previous ones were fired.
Mantra Terrace is not a place you want to work
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD10 June 2019
I worked with mantra group for over 2 years, but after transferring to mantra terrace I quickly left. Housekeeping staff are expected to work 8+ hour days without getting a break. This appears to happen at mantra on Edward as well. The management would then ask you to lie on your pay sheet or they would alter it without your permission to include a fake lunch break (because it is ILLEGAL to make people work 8 hours without a break and they’re aware of this)
The cleaning standard is absolutely horrendous and I made management aware of all of these issues on my departure. They chose not to reply to me in any way.

Not a good work place.
Pros
Cons
No lunch breaks, no standard of cleanliness, no attempts to improve employee conditions