Mantra Group Employee Review

View all Mantra Group reviews

Fun place to work and learn
Barista (Current Employee) –  Chatswood NSW3 January 2019
I Started working in Mantra with no experience working as a barista but with training and dedication now I consider myself a great and experience barista who knows how to deal with a busy environment and all kinds of people, in general I have a lot consideration for the staff and costumers.

Other Mantra Group Employee Reviews

Mantra Terrace is not a place you want to work
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD10 June 2019
I worked with mantra group for over 2 years, but after transferring to mantra terrace I quickly left. Housekeeping staff are expected to work 8+ hour days without getting a break. This appears to happen at mantra on Edward as well. The management would then ask you to lie on your pay sheet or they would alter it without your permission to include a fake lunch break (because it is ILLEGAL to make people work 8 hours without a break and they’re aware of this)
The cleaning standard is absolutely horrendous and I made management aware of all of these issues on my departure. They chose not to reply to me in any way.

Not a good work place.
Pros
Cons
No lunch breaks, no standard of cleanliness, no attempts to improve employee conditions
fun
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Perth WA8 May 2019
Happy to be there.The rest is none of your business and has no relevance to my work application and positions available in the future.I think it pathetic you need to know