It was good - they hire young people who like to drink, so the events were good. The reason why they did it though was so they could convince the staff that the culture is one of a kind.
The culture really is fantastic, everyone get's on well with each other, the large open place office over looking the beautiful darling harbor is absolutely stunning. You really do feel a respected and valued team member.
- What are the working hours at Marble Group?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Marble Group?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Marble Group?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Marble Group?2 people answered
- What is the annual leave policy like at Marble Group? How many days of annual leave do you get per y…One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Marble Group?One person answered
- What is the salary and commission structure like at Marble?One person answered
- Why do/did you like working at Marble Group?One person answered