Marble Group Employee Reviews

Professional agency
Joiner (Former Employee) –  Sydney24 September 2018
I was working only 2 months with Marble group but they are reliable company. They are agency which provides job for tradesman and labour on market. I highly recommend
Pros
salary
Fantastic company to work for, atmosphere is great, lot of benefits and the training is by far the best I have ever received.
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW23 February 2018
I have worked at several large companies, but none have delivered the fantastic training that Marble have provided me. From day one the management team have gone that extra mile to make me feel a part of what I can only describe as a fantastic team. They are very encouraging and supportive and happy to help at any time. The MD, who is very health orientated also encourages you to get up, walk around, get some fresh air and puts on group mental and physical exercise classes which is great as it goes to show they really do care about you and your well being.

The open plan office atmosphere is fantastic and the team all get on well together. There is an all expense paid night out every 4 weeks, where every other company I have worked at, this was once every 12 months! Team bonding is highly regarded as a very important factor into the success of Marble, so apart from the night out every 4 weeks there are lots of team bonding activities which include lunches, water activities, group workouts, Mindfullness sessions, cooking classes and many more fun group activities.

The office itself is a stunning, bright place to work. We are located on the very top floor in Darling Park Tower 2 overlooking Darling harbor and fantastic aerial views of Sydney. A large open plan environment connects the team well encouraging lots of chat and team bonding. Friday is dress down day which everyone loves and lots of chance to play pool and table tennis.

The workload is manageable if you are well organised, this is not just an office job as you are encouraged to get out and about around the
  more... city and the Sydney Metro area meeting with clients and building relationships.

Incentives are a huge a factor here, just for doing your job you are rewarded with all sorts of vouchers which can include spa days, lunches, cinema tickets, shop vouchers, beauty treatments and many more. There are also trips to New Zeland which everyone strives to achieve.

Overall, Marble is a fantastic company to work for where you feel valued, respected and rewarded for your input. With a fantastic commission structure and lots of incentives there really are no boundaries to earn some decent money.

I would highly recommend anyone looking to work in recruitment to make Marble your first choice as I know anyone would love working here.
Pros
Great pay, incentives, fantastic location, well structured training programmes
Cons
Long days but they go very, very quick.
Professional and supportive company who puts their people first
Business Leader (Current Employee) –  Perth WA24 January 2018
Marble has allowed me to further develop and progress in my career within the recruitment industry as both a Recruiter and a Leader in the business.
I’ve been working in recruitment for more than 10 years and Marble has allowed me a career path that continuously offers me with the opportunity to move forward.
Marble invests heavily in their people and offers regular training & development programs tailored to each individual which allows everyone a fair career progression opportunity.
Above all, Marble ensures they offer a fun and friendly working environment with regular social events and incentives that everyone can enjoy.
They respect the importance of work/life balance and they’ve always offered me the flexibility I need with my young family.
Marble offer fantastic support & training and some amazing incentives
Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  Perth WA22 January 2018
Great place to work if you are looking to join a fun, supportive and positive team environment.

Marble always act with integrity, honesty and are always aiming to enhance the lives of their staff, candidates and clients! From day one I have been supported with training, mentoring & development - this was coming from no experience in recruitment or HR for that matter. Great career progression, there are always promotion goals & career reviews in place.

Salary & commission is very attractive along with annual social events, incentives and cool prizes throughout the year. This isn't just for high performers but also consultants and support staff that are constantly going over and above - it's always recognised!!

Everyone is made to feel equally as important & their core values are always at the forefront of everything they do.
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 January 2018
I worked at Marble for close to 2 years and found it a really great place to work at.

Generally a lot of fun in the team, I felt supported right from the start and built some strong friendships. They put a lot of weight on training and development, and make sure you are given the right tools to build a successful desk. Lots of experience around and it was good to learn from the more experienced guys and listen to them. I was new to recruitment and soon found out how hard it can be, but there are lots of rewards too and seemed like a new week had a new incentive.

Salary and incentive packages are good, and loads of opp for prizes and drinks, dinners etc. It was good to have a regular career review too. I had a couple of personal situations that cropped up and the managers and directors were really supportive, even paid for my flights.

Would recommend Marble, it’s fun and fast and I still have lots of friends there.
Pros
Team
Cons
recruitment can be hard
Fun, Good Team, Training - Marble Sydney
Temp Resourcer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 January 2018
I was made feel welcome and one of the team from day one. Thought the training and development was really well put together and for someone who didn't have recruitment experience i felt like i progressed quickly. The team and people in the office were really friendly, i built some great relationships whilst i was with the company, both in the office and with my candidates. The environment is supportive and i felt everyone looked out for me and tried to help me develop. I worked in a resourcing role in the temp team and got the opportunity to meet clients and went out to site regularly. Worked closely with the temp consultants which i learnt a lot from. Overall had a great experience and it was a shame I didn't meet the criteria for sponsorship.
Pros
Regular incentives, pool table, celebrations
Bad
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Australia11 December 2017
Marble are not a strategic recruitment firm, they are a call centre. Insanely high turnover has created a terrible culture. Managers have no idea how to actually manage people. Sell the world to you when you start but do not live up to it at all. Would not recommend working here to anyone.
Fun people but nil support
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC27 September 2017
After being promised training and support, I arrived at Marble only to be left to fend for myself. They provided me with a booklet outlining what I would be doing and when but they never stuck by it. Seem obsessed with call stats but don't seem to change appreciate quality conversations.
Pros
Good people, fun Fridays
Cons
Long hours, poor work/life balance, unrealistic expectations, poor support and training
Good company to work
Shop front glazing, Automatic door installation (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 March 2017
Fairly good people that look after you. checking how your co-workers treating you in the company where they placed you. giving you option and time decide whether you want to stay on the job or you wanted to be placed on other job.
unreliable long term employment
Cabinet Maker (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD12 December 2016
the hardest part of the job is being a labour hire employee you go from on work shop to the next and you leave behind great people you have just met.
Pros
you meet some great people along the way
Cons
some workshops don't treat their labour hire employees in a nice manner