Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Marble Group Employee Reviews

Australia19 reviews
Featured review
Marble Group selected this as a representative review
Marble is a brilliant place to work.

The team culture is second to none, with support from peers and management from day one.

Having never worked in a Recruitment role before I was made to feel confident and given all the training needed to succeed.

The days fly by and there is never a dull day in the office. With team nights out and incentives there is always something to look forward to.

I have made some amazing friends and learnt so much since I started.
Pros
Training, team culture, incentives, management
Marble has been great they have given me steady work with a good pay the work has been exactly what I have been looking for I will always put marble first when it comes to accepting work they have given me second chances when I was told not to come back in regards to a job I started
From the start you could see that this was not going to be a nice place to work. The director of the place clearly had issues caring about any of his staff, a purple circle feeling if you will. Basically if you hadn't been there for years don't get comfortable because you'll be out the door soon.
It's all smiles with daggers in this place.

Turning over more than 1 staff member per month certainly sets people on edge and if you're not firing them but they're quitting than that's clearly something you should address. There's no team work, no forward planning, its just ring 100 people a day and try see if you can send them a couple people for a couple days.

All rates and terms are hidden from clients because "they don't need to know our business"

Since leaving and joining a better company it's been a real eye opener to see how it can be done and how it should be done.

If you're a nice person and enjoy a good working environment, give Marble a miss
I have worked for Marble for almost 2 years now and I can honestly say Marble is a great place to work!

I have developed in my role as there is plenty of support and encouragement on offer from both management and our peers.

The culture within our office is incredible, there is never a dull day and everyone is always up for a laugh. The activities are endless and our community and charity work is on the rise.

I love working at Marble.
I have worked for Marble for 2 years now and during that time I have been given to change to be a recruit internally for the business, externally for trades and provide administrative support. Marble look after their clients and candidates in the same way and always have their best interests at heart.
Pros
Great culture and supportive Team
Working in a growing team with supportive management has allowed me to develop a fast-tracked career development plan which has already seen me get promoted in a short space of time. Working in an exciting and interesting market, I have not only developed my career, but have learnt a lot about the Australian Mining industry.
I've been at Marble for over a year now and the opportunities I've received during my time have been amazing. Open door management has helped me express myself in a safe environment. My colleagues have become some of my best friends and I really can't imagine myself any where else.
Since day one I was made to feel like a big part of the Marble team and whenever I have needed support there’s always someone willing to help. The training and progression opportunities are a massive bonus and the Managers and Directors have an open door policy at all times. Great company culture with endless activities as a team and helping the community where we can.
Marble is a wonderful place to work, I am sponsored with them and couldn't ask for a better company. I genuinely enjoy coming to work in the morning and have strong friendships in each office. As a team we do dinners, nights out, activities and celebrate each others successes. Couldn't recommend a company more.
Pros
Excellent Team
I was working only 2 months with Marble group but they are reliable company. They are agency which provides job for tradesman and labour on market. I highly recommend
Pros
salary
I have worked at several large companies, but none have delivered the fantastic training that Marble have provided me. From day one the management team have gone that extra mile to make me feel a part of what I can only describe as a fantastic team. They are very encouraging and supportive and happy to help at any time. The MD, who is very health orientated also encourages you to get up, walk around, get some fresh air and puts on group mental and physical exercise classes which is great as it goes to show they really do care about you and your well being.

The open plan office atmosphere is fantastic and the team all get on well together. There is an all expense paid night out every 4 weeks, where every other company I have worked at, this was once every 12 months! Team bonding is highly regarded as a very important factor into the success of Marble, so apart from the night out every 4 weeks there are lots of team bonding activities which include lunches, water activities, group workouts, Mindfullness sessions, cooking classes and many more fun group activities.

The office itself is a stunning, bright place to work. We are located on the very top floor in Darling Park Tower 2 overlooking Darling harbor and fantastic aerial views of Sydney. A large open plan environment connects the team well encouraging lots of chat and team bonding. Friday is dress down day which everyone loves and lots of chance to play pool and table tennis.

The workload is manageable if you are well organised, this is not just an office job as you are encouraged to get out and about around the
 - more...
Pros
Great pay, incentives, fantastic location, well structured training programmes
Cons
Long days but they go very, very quick.
Marble has allowed me to further develop and progress in my career within the recruitment industry as both a Recruiter and a Leader in the business.
I’ve been working in recruitment for more than 10 years and Marble has allowed me a career path that continuously offers me with the opportunity to move forward.

Marble invests heavily in their people and offers regular training & development programs tailored to each individual which allows everyone a fair career progression opportunity.

Above all, Marble ensures they offer a fun and friendly working environment with regular social events and incentives that everyone can enjoy.

They respect the importance of work/life balance and they’ve always offered me the flexibility I need with my young family.
Great place to work if you are looking to join a fun, supportive and positive team environment.

Marble always act with integrity, honesty and are always aiming to enhance the lives of their staff, candidates and clients! From day one I have been supported with training, mentoring & development - this was coming from no experience in recruitment or HR for that matter. Great career progression, there are always promotion goals & career reviews in place.

Salary & commission is very attractive along with annual social events, incentives and cool prizes throughout the year. This isn't just for high performers but also consultants and support staff that are constantly going over and above - it's always recognised!!

Everyone is made to feel equally as important & their core values are always at the forefront of everything they do.
I worked at Marble for close to 2 years and found it a really great place to work at.

Generally a lot of fun in the team, I felt supported right from the start and built some strong friendships. They put a lot of weight on training and development, and make sure you are given the right tools to build a successful desk. Lots of experience around and it was good to learn from the more experienced guys and listen to them. I was new to recruitment and soon found out how hard it can be, but there are lots of rewards too and seemed like a new week had a new incentive.

Salary and incentive packages are good, and loads of opp for prizes and drinks, dinners etc. It was good to have a regular career review too. I had a couple of personal situations that cropped up and the managers and directors were really supportive, even paid for my flights.

Would recommend Marble, it’s fun and fast and I still have lots of friends there.
Pros
Team
Cons
recruitment can be hard
I was made feel welcome and one of the team from day one. Thought the training and development was really well put together and for someone who didn't have recruitment experience i felt like i progressed quickly. The team and people in the office were really friendly, i built some great relationships whilst i was with the company, both in the office and with my candidates. The environment is supportive and i felt everyone looked out for me and tried to help me develop. I worked in a resourcing role in the temp team and got the opportunity to meet clients and went out to site regularly. Worked closely with the temp consultants which i learnt a lot from. Overall had a great experience and it was a shame I didn't meet the criteria for sponsorship.
Pros
Regular incentives, pool table, celebrations
Marble are not a strategic recruitment firm, they are a call centre. Insanely high turnover has created a terrible culture. Managers have no idea how to actually manage people. Sell the world to you when you start but do not live up to it at all. Would not recommend working here to anyone.
After being promised training and support, I arrived at Marble only to be left to fend for myself. They provided me with a booklet outlining what I would be doing and when but they never stuck by it. Seem obsessed with call stats but don't seem to change appreciate quality conversations.
Pros
Good people, fun Fridays
Cons
Long hours, poor work/life balance, unrealistic expectations, poor support and training
Fairly good people that look after you. checking how your co-workers treating you in the company where they placed you. giving you option and time decide whether you want to stay on the job or you wanted to be placed on other job.
the hardest part of the job is being a labour hire employee you go from on work shop to the next and you leave behind great people you have just met.
Pros
you meet some great people along the way
Cons
some workshops don't treat their labour hire employees in a nice manner