Marble Group logo
Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Marble Group reviews

Marble Group

Marble Group Employee Review

A business where we support like family

I have worked for Marble for almost 2 years now and I can honestly say Marble is a great place to work! I have developed in my role as there is plenty of support and encouragement on offer from both management and our peers. The culture within our office is incredible, there is never a dull day and everyone is always up for a laugh. The activities are endless and our community and charity work is on the rise. I love working at Marble.

Same location

Excellent team culture & supportive management

I have been in recruitment for 5 years now and I can proudly say that Marble is the best business I have worked for.From day one I felt like I had known everyone for years, the team culture they have created there is something that is a real standout to me.The management are extremely supportive and work to understand you personally to ensure that you are set up for success and are provided with all the resources, training and support you need to be on top of your market.I highly recommend the business!

Pros

Excellent team culture, monthly team events, regular incentives, on-going training and support.
Same location

Amazing culture, leadership, coaching and training.

Marble have been welcoming from the very beginning; Since the very first phone call for screening, to my interview and now fulltime employment, it has been amazing. As we all know culture is a huge part of our happiness and positivity in the workplace - you will definitely find that at Marble - great people, great vibes. Working as a team, with great leadership; which then creates such an impact for productivity, growth and results. We work hard and play hard - with lots of incentives, team activities and fun. Highly recommend if you are looking for a career in recruitment with a bunch of legends.

Pros

Culture, Comms, Incentives, Fun

Great Culture; Professionally and Socially

Working in a growing team with supportive management has allowed me to develop a fast-tracked career development plan which has already seen me get promoted in a short space of time. Working in an exciting and interesting market, I have not only developed my career, but have learnt a lot about the Australian Mining industry.