Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Marble Group Employee Review

A Fast-paced, exciting and highly rewarding recruitment Role!

18 March 2021
If you are an experienced recruiter or a young gun with high ambition and spirit Marble Group is worth a look!The culture is an office full of hard working, passionate consultants who will always put the candidate or long/term client relationship before the "sale" and believe in what they do on a day to day basis. During the Covid peak I lost my last recruitment role as many did and spent hours on the phone talking with various recruitment agencies to try and secure a position. Marble was the ONLY business that what willing to take me on board in the midst of a pandemic and backed me for some months with little to no return on that investment. That meant a lot to me personally. Management is supportive, knowledgeable and give you all the tools, training and professional resources you need to be successful. Make no mistake is is fast-paced and hard work but if you are up to the task there are lots of rewards along the way. Best of al it's not all about performance and they understand things do not always go your way in recruitment but providing you keep trying and put in the work they will back you. I would recommend the business from my personal experience to anyone interested or currently working in recruitment.
Pros
Free lunches, team drinks, fitness acitvities.
Cons
It can be long hours -like any recruitment role, it is fast paced.
22 March 2021
Same role
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Brisbane QLD
I have been with Marble for over a year now and have loved every step of my journey so far! Great management teams who truly want to invest in your development and success. The culture is fantastic, where hard work is rewarded.
Pros
Monthly/weekly team celebrations, awesome incentives (vouchers, prizes etc)
22 March 2021
Same role
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I have been in recruitment for 5 years now and I can proudly say that Marble is the best business I have worked for.From day one I felt like I had known everyone for years, the team culture they have created there is something that is a real standout to me.The management are extremely supportive and work to understand you personally to ensure that you are set up for success and are provided with all the resources, training and support you need to be on top of your market.I highly recommend the business!
Pros
Excellent team culture, monthly team events, regular incentives, on-going training and support.
9 May 2020
Same location
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Marble has been great they have given me steady work with a good pay the work has been exactly what I have been looking for I will always put marble first when it comes to accepting work they have given me second chances when I was told not to come back in regards to a job I started
  1. A Fast-paced, exciting and highly rewarding recruitment Role!