Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Marble Group Employee Review

Excellent team culture & supportive management

22 March 2021
I have been in recruitment for 5 years now and I can proudly say that Marble is the best business I have worked for.From day one I felt like I had known everyone for years, the team culture they have created there is something that is a real standout to me.The management are extremely supportive and work to understand you personally to ensure that you are set up for success and are provided with all the resources, training and support you need to be on top of your market.I highly recommend the business!
Pros
Excellent team culture, monthly team events, regular incentives, on-going training and support.
Same role
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Brisbane QLD
I have been with Marble for over a year now and have loved every step of my journey so far! Great management teams who truly want to invest in your development and success. The culture is fantastic, where hard work is rewarded.
Pros
Monthly/weekly team celebrations, awesome incentives (vouchers, prizes etc)
Same role
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Perth WA
Over my time at Marble I have been able to grow and develop as a recruitment consultant, through being guided by excellent management and a supportive team environment. Professionally, they offer constant training and development to ensure you feel you're confident and capable to excel in all areas of your role. With clear promotional pathways, you are able to strive towards achieving set goals and targets, and supported in order to be able to achieve them. Personally, the team you work with are inclusive and entertaining, with zero politics getting in the way. Everyone operates with the same team mentality and are equally as excited about your successes as their own. The social events are some of the best I've experienced in a recruitment company and really do result in the team having a great bond. Recruitment is a demanding and at times very difficult role, but working with a great team and strong management, locally and nationally, makes all the difference and is why I would highly recommend working for this company.
4 December 2019
Same location
Office Manager (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I have worked for Marble for almost 2 years now and I can honestly say Marble is a great place to work! I have developed in my role as there is plenty of support and encouragement on offer from both management and our peers. The culture within our office is incredible, there is never a dull day and everyone is always up for a laugh. The activities are endless and our community and charity work is on the rise. I love working at Marble.
  1. Excellent team culture & supportive management