Marble Group logo
Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Marble Group reviews

Marble Group

Marble Group Employee Review

Fantastic team culture, supportive management & training

Marble is a brilliant place to work. The team culture is second to none, with support from peers and management from day one. Having never worked in a Recruitment role before I was made to feel confident and given all the training needed to succeed. The days fly by and there is never a dull day in the office. With team nights out and incentives there is always something to look forward to. I have made some amazing friends and learnt so much since I started.

Pros

Training, team culture, incentives, management

Same role

Fantastic team and culture, great training and development

I have been with Marble for over a year now and have loved every step of my journey so far! Great management teams who truly want to invest in your development and success. The culture is fantastic, where hard work is rewarded.

Pros

Monthly/weekly team celebrations, awesome incentives (vouchers, prizes etc)
Same role

Excellent team culture & supportive management

I have been in recruitment for 5 years now and I can proudly say that Marble is the best business I have worked for.From day one I felt like I had known everyone for years, the team culture they have created there is something that is a real standout to me.The management are extremely supportive and work to understand you personally to ensure that you are set up for success and are provided with all the resources, training and support you need to be on top of your market.I highly recommend the business!

Pros

Excellent team culture, monthly team events, regular incentives, on-going training and support.
Same roleSame location

A Fast-paced, exciting and highly rewarding recruitment Role!

If you are an experienced recruiter or a young gun with high ambition and spirit Marble Group is worth a look!The culture is an office full of hard working, passionate consultants who will always put the candidate or long/term client relationship before the "sale" and believe in what they do on a day to day basis. During the Covid peak I lost my last recruitment role as many did and spent hours on the phone talking with various recruitment agencies to try and secure a position. Marble was the ONLY business that what willing to take me on board in the midst of a pandemic and backed me for some months with little to no return on that investment. That meant a lot to me personally. Management is supportive, knowledgeable and give you all the tools, training and professional resources you need to be successful. Make no mistake is is fast-paced and hard work but if you are up to the task there are lots of rewards along the way. Best of al it's not all about performance and they understand things do not always go your way in recruitment but providing you keep trying and put in the work they will back you. I would recommend the business from my personal experience to anyone interested or currently working in recruitment.

Pros

Free lunches, team drinks, fitness acitvities.

Cons

It can be long hours -like any recruitment role, it is fast paced.
  • Marble Group