Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Marble Group Employee Review

Fun and supportive work environment

22 March 2021
Each day can come with new challenges but you always get the backing and support from colleagues and management to succeed. You're given the breathing space to tackle obstacles as you see fit but also the hand on the shoulder where you can ask for advise at any stage.
Pros
Fun incentives
Same roleSame location
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Brisbane QLD
I have been with Marble for over a year now and have loved every step of my journey so far! Great management teams who truly want to invest in your development and success. The culture is fantastic, where hard work is rewarded.
Pros
Monthly/weekly team celebrations, awesome incentives (vouchers, prizes etc)
Same role
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I have been in recruitment for 5 years now and I can proudly say that Marble is the best business I have worked for.From day one I felt like I had known everyone for years, the team culture they have created there is something that is a real standout to me.The management are extremely supportive and work to understand you personally to ensure that you are set up for success and are provided with all the resources, training and support you need to be on top of your market.I highly recommend the business!
Pros
Excellent team culture, monthly team events, regular incentives, on-going training and support.
17 July 2019
Same location
Office Administrator (Current Employee) - Brisbane QLD
I have worked for Marble for 2 years now and during that time I have been given to change to be a recruit internally for the business, externally for trades and provide administrative support. Marble look after their clients and candidates in the same way and always have their best interests at heart.
Pros
Great culture and supportive Team
  1. Fun and supportive work environment