Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Marble Group Employee Review

22 March 2021
I am in the infancy of my marble journey but can already see that it is a fantastic place to work and certainly hope to be a part of the Marble family for years to come
Same role
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Brisbane QLD
I have been with Marble for over a year now and have loved every step of my journey so far! Great management teams who truly want to invest in your development and success. The culture is fantastic, where hard work is rewarded.
Pros
Monthly/weekly team celebrations, awesome incentives (vouchers, prizes etc)
Same role
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I have been in recruitment for 5 years now and I can proudly say that Marble is the best business I have worked for.From day one I felt like I had known everyone for years, the team culture they have created there is something that is a real standout to me.The management are extremely supportive and work to understand you personally to ensure that you are set up for success and are provided with all the resources, training and support you need to be on top of your market.I highly recommend the business!
Pros
Excellent team culture, monthly team events, regular incentives, on-going training and support.
23 February 2018
Same roleSame location
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney Central Business District NSW
I have worked at several large companies, but none have delivered the fantastic training that Marble have provided me. From day one the management team have gone that extra mile to make me feel a part of what I can only describe as a fantastic team. They are very encouraging and supportive and happy to help at any time. The MD, who is very health orientated also encourages you to get up, walk around, get some fresh air and puts on group mental and physical exercise classes which is great as it goes to show they really do care about you and your well being. The open plan office atmosphere is fantastic and the team all get on well together. There is an all expense paid night out every 4 weeks, where every other company I have worked at, this was once every 12 months! Team bonding is highly regarded as a very important factor into the success of Marble, so apart from the night out every 4 weeks there are lots of team bonding activities which include lunches, water activities, group workouts, Mindfullness sessions, cooking classes and many more fun group activities. The office itself is a stunning, bright place to work. We are located on the very top floor in Darling Park Tower 2 overlooking Darling harbor and fantastic aerial views of Sydney. A large open plan environment connects the team well encouraging lots of chat and team bonding. Friday is dress down day which everyone loves and lots of chance to play pool and table tennis. The workload is manageable if you are well organised, this is not just an office job as you are encouraged to get out and about around the - more...
Pros
Great pay, incentives, fantastic location, well structured training programmes
Cons
Long days but they go very, very quick.