Marble Group logo
Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Marble Group reviews

Marble Group

Marble Group Employee Review

Great work good pay steady stream of work

Marble has been great they have given me steady work with a good pay the work has been exactly what I have been looking for I will always put marble first when it comes to accepting work they have given me second chances when I was told not to come back in regards to a job I started

Same location

A Fast-paced, exciting and highly rewarding recruitment Role!

If you are an experienced recruiter or a young gun with high ambition and spirit Marble Group is worth a look!The culture is an office full of hard working, passionate consultants who will always put the candidate or long/term client relationship before the "sale" and believe in what they do on a day to day basis. During the Covid peak I lost my last recruitment role as many did and spent hours on the phone talking with various recruitment agencies to try and secure a position. Marble was the ONLY business that what willing to take me on board in the midst of a pandemic and backed me for some months with little to no return on that investment. That meant a lot to me personally. Management is supportive, knowledgeable and give you all the tools, training and professional resources you need to be successful. Make no mistake is is fast-paced and hard work but if you are up to the task there are lots of rewards along the way. Best of al it's not all about performance and they understand things do not always go your way in recruitment but providing you keep trying and put in the work they will back you. I would recommend the business from my personal experience to anyone interested or currently working in recruitment.

Pros

Free lunches, team drinks, fitness acitvities.

Cons

It can be long hours -like any recruitment role, it is fast paced.
Same location

Fantastic team culture, supportive management & training

Marble is a brilliant place to work. The team culture is second to none, with support from peers and management from day one. Having never worked in a Recruitment role before I was made to feel confident and given all the training needed to succeed. The days fly by and there is never a dull day in the office. With team nights out and incentives there is always something to look forward to. I have made some amazing friends and learnt so much since I started.

Pros

Training, team culture, incentives, management
Same location

Fun people but nil support

After being promised training and support, I arrived at Marble only to be left to fend for myself. They provided me with a booklet outlining what I would be doing and when but they never stuck by it. Seem obsessed with call stats but don't seem to change appreciate quality conversations.

Pros

Good people, fun Fridays

Cons

Long hours, poor work/life balance, unrealistic expectations, poor support and training
  • Marble Group
  • Great work good pay steady stream of work