Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Marble Group Employee Review

Marble offer fantastic support & training and some amazing incentives

22 January 2018
Great place to work if you are looking to join a fun, supportive and positive team environment. Marble always act with integrity, honesty and are always aiming to enhance the lives of their staff, candidates and clients! From day one I have been supported with training, mentoring & development - this was coming from no experience in recruitment or HR for that matter. Great career progression, there are always promotion goals & career reviews in place. Salary & commission is very attractive along with annual social events, incentives and cool prizes throughout the year. This isn't just for high performers but also consultants and support staff that are constantly going over and above - it's always recognised!! Everyone is made to feel equally as important & their core values are always at the forefront of everything they do.
22 March 2021
Same location
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Perth WA
Over my time at Marble I have been able to grow and develop as a recruitment consultant, through being guided by excellent management and a supportive team environment. Professionally, they offer constant training and development to ensure you feel you're confident and capable to excel in all areas of your role. With clear promotional pathways, you are able to strive towards achieving set goals and targets, and supported in order to be able to achieve them. Personally, the team you work with are inclusive and entertaining, with zero politics getting in the way. Everyone operates with the same team mentality and are equally as excited about your successes as their own. The social events are some of the best I've experienced in a recruitment company and really do result in the team having a great bond. Recruitment is a demanding and at times very difficult role, but working with a great team and strong management, locally and nationally, makes all the difference and is why I would highly recommend working for this company.
24 January 2018
Same location
Business Leader (Current Employee) - Perth WA
Marble has allowed me to further develop and progress in my career within the recruitment industry as both a Recruiter and a Leader in the business. I’ve been working in recruitment for more than 10 years and Marble has allowed me a career path that continuously offers me with the opportunity to move forward. Marble invests heavily in their people and offers regular training & development programs tailored to each individual which allows everyone a fair career progression opportunity. Above all, Marble ensures they offer a fun and friendly working environment with regular social events and incentives that everyone can enjoy. They respect the importance of work/life balance and they’ve always offered me the flexibility I need with my young family.
22 March 2021
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Brisbane QLD
I have been with Marble for over a year now and have loved every step of my journey so far! Great management teams who truly want to invest in your development and success. The culture is fantastic, where hard work is rewarded.
Pros
Monthly/weekly team celebrations, awesome incentives (vouchers, prizes etc)
  1. Marble offer fantastic support & training and some amazing incentives