Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Marble Group Employee Review

Professional agency

24 September 2018
I was working only 2 months with Marble group but they are reliable company. They are agency which provides job for tradesman and labour on market. I highly recommend
Pros
salary
22 March 2021
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I have been in recruitment for 5 years now and I can proudly say that Marble is the best business I have worked for.From day one I felt like I had known everyone for years, the team culture they have created there is something that is a real standout to me.The management are extremely supportive and work to understand you personally to ensure that you are set up for success and are provided with all the resources, training and support you need to be on top of your market.I highly recommend the business!
Pros
Excellent team culture, monthly team events, regular incentives, on-going training and support.
22 March 2021
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Marble have been welcoming from the very beginning; Since the very first phone call for screening, to my interview and now fulltime employment, it has been amazing. As we all know culture is a huge part of our happiness and positivity in the workplace - you will definitely find that at Marble - great people, great vibes. Working as a team, with great leadership; which then creates such an impact for productivity, growth and results. We work hard and play hard - with lots of incentives, team activities and fun. Highly recommend if you are looking for a career in recruitment with a bunch of legends.
Pros
Culture, Comms, Incentives, Fun
4 December 2019
Office Manager (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I have worked for Marble for almost 2 years now and I can honestly say Marble is a great place to work! I have developed in my role as there is plenty of support and encouragement on offer from both management and our peers. The culture within our office is incredible, there is never a dull day and everyone is always up for a laugh. The activities are endless and our community and charity work is on the rise. I love working at Marble.