Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Marble Group Employee Review

Rewarding job with an inclusive team and supportive work environment

22 March 2021
Over my time at Marble I have been able to grow and develop as a recruitment consultant, through being guided by excellent management and a supportive team environment. Professionally, they offer constant training and development to ensure you feel you're confident and capable to excel in all areas of your role. With clear promotional pathways, you are able to strive towards achieving set goals and targets, and supported in order to be able to achieve them. Personally, the team you work with are inclusive and entertaining, with zero politics getting in the way. Everyone operates with the same team mentality and are equally as excited about your successes as their own. The social events are some of the best I've experienced in a recruitment company and really do result in the team having a great bond. Recruitment is a demanding and at times very difficult role, but working with a great team and strong management, locally and nationally, makes all the difference and is why I would highly recommend working for this company.
Same role
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Brisbane QLD
I have been with Marble for over a year now and have loved every step of my journey so far! Great management teams who truly want to invest in your development and success. The culture is fantastic, where hard work is rewarded.
Pros
Monthly/weekly team celebrations, awesome incentives (vouchers, prizes etc)
Same role
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
I have been in recruitment for 5 years now and I can proudly say that Marble is the best business I have worked for.From day one I felt like I had known everyone for years, the team culture they have created there is something that is a real standout to me.The management are extremely supportive and work to understand you personally to ensure that you are set up for success and are provided with all the resources, training and support you need to be on top of your market.I highly recommend the business!
Pros
Excellent team culture, monthly team events, regular incentives, on-going training and support.
24 January 2018
Same location
Business Leader (Current Employee) - Perth WA
Marble has allowed me to further develop and progress in my career within the recruitment industry as both a Recruiter and a Leader in the business. I’ve been working in recruitment for more than 10 years and Marble has allowed me a career path that continuously offers me with the opportunity to move forward. Marble invests heavily in their people and offers regular training & development programs tailored to each individual which allows everyone a fair career progression opportunity. Above all, Marble ensures they offer a fun and friendly working environment with regular social events and incentives that everyone can enjoy. They respect the importance of work/life balance and they’ve always offered me the flexibility I need with my young family.
  1. Rewarding job with an inclusive team and supportive work environment