Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Marble Group Employee Reviews in Perth WA

Featured review
Marble Group selected this as a representative review
Fantastic team culture, supportive management & training
Marble is a brilliant place to work.

The team culture is second to none, with support from peers and management from day one.

Having never worked in a Recruitment role before I was made to feel confident and given all the training needed to succeed.

The days fly by and there is never a dull day in the office. With team nights out and incentives there is always something to look forward to.

I have made some amazing friends and learnt so much since I started.
Pros
Training, team culture, incentives, management
Terrible work culture and poor/shady service to clients
From the start you could see that this was not going to be a nice place to work. The director of the place clearly had issues caring about any of his staff, a purple circle feeling if you will. Basically if you hadn't been there for years don't get comfortable because you'll be out the door soon.
It's all smiles with daggers in this place.

Turning over more than 1 staff member per month certainly sets people on edge and if you're not firing them but they're quitting than that's clearly something you should address. There's no team work, no forward planning, its just ring 100 people a day and try see if you can send them a couple people for a couple days.

All rates and terms are hidden from clients because "they don't need to know our business"

Since leaving and joining a better company it's been a real eye opener to see how it can be done and how it should be done.

If you're a nice person and enjoy a good working environment, give Marble a miss
Professional and supportive company who puts their people first
Marble has allowed me to further develop and progress in my career within the recruitment industry as both a Recruiter and a Leader in the business.
I’ve been working in recruitment for more than 10 years and Marble has allowed me a career path that continuously offers me with the opportunity to move forward.

Marble invests heavily in their people and offers regular training & development programs tailored to each individual which allows everyone a fair career progression opportunity.

Above all, Marble ensures they offer a fun and friendly working environment with regular social events and incentives that everyone can enjoy.

They respect the importance of work/life balance and they’ve always offered me the flexibility I need with my young family.
Marble offer fantastic support & training and some amazing incentives
Great place to work if you are looking to join a fun, supportive and positive team environment.

Marble always act with integrity, honesty and are always aiming to enhance the lives of their staff, candidates and clients! From day one I have been supported with training, mentoring & development - this was coming from no experience in recruitment or HR for that matter. Great career progression, there are always promotion goals & career reviews in place.

Salary & commission is very attractive along with annual social events, incentives and cool prizes throughout the year. This isn't just for high performers but also consultants and support staff that are constantly going over and above - it's always recognised!!

Everyone is made to feel equally as important & their core values are always at the forefront of everything they do.