Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Marble Group Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

I have been in recruitment for 5 years now and I can proudly say that Marble is the best business I have worked for.From day one I felt like I had known everyone for years, the team culture they have created there is something that is a real standout to me.The management are extremely supportive and work to understand you personally to ensure that you are set up for success and are provided with all the resources, training and support you need to be on top of your market.I highly recommend the business!
Pros
Excellent team culture, monthly team events, regular incentives, on-going training and support.
Marble have been welcoming from the very beginning; Since the very first phone call for screening, to my interview and now fulltime employment, it has been amazing. As we all know culture is a huge part of our happiness and positivity in the workplace - you will definitely find that at Marble - great people, great vibes. Working as a team, with great leadership; which then creates such an impact for productivity, growth and results. We work hard and play hard - with lots of incentives, team activities and fun. Highly recommend if you are looking for a career in recruitment with a bunch of legends.
Pros
Culture, Comms, Incentives, Fun
I have worked for Marble for almost 2 years now and I can honestly say Marble is a great place to work! I have developed in my role as there is plenty of support and encouragement on offer from both management and our peers. The culture within our office is incredible, there is never a dull day and everyone is always up for a laugh. The activities are endless and our community and charity work is on the rise. I love working at Marble.
Working in a growing team with supportive management has allowed me to develop a fast-tracked career development plan which has already seen me get promoted in a short space of time. Working in an exciting and interesting market, I have not only developed my career, but have learnt a lot about the Australian Mining industry.
I've been at Marble for over a year now and the opportunities I've received during my time have been amazing. Open door management has helped me express myself in a safe environment. My colleagues have become some of my best friends and I really can't imagine myself any where else.
Since day one I was made to feel like a big part of the Marble team and whenever I have needed support there’s always someone willing to help. The training and progression opportunities are a massive bonus and the Managers and Directors have an open door policy at all times. Great company culture with endless activities as a team and helping the community where we can.
Marble is a wonderful place to work, I am sponsored with them and couldn't ask for a better company. I genuinely enjoy coming to work in the morning and have strong friendships in each office. As a team we do dinners, nights out, activities and celebrate each others successes. Couldn't recommend a company more.
Pros
Excellent Team
I was working only 2 months with Marble group but they are reliable company. They are agency which provides job for tradesman and labour on market. I highly recommend
Pros
salary
I worked at Marble for close to 2 years and found it a really great place to work at. Generally a lot of fun in the team, I felt supported right from the start and built some strong friendships. They put a lot of weight on training and development, and make sure you are given the right tools to build a successful desk. Lots of experience around and it was good to learn from the more experienced guys and listen to them. I was new to recruitment and soon found out how hard it can be, but there are lots of rewards too and seemed like a new week had a new incentive. Salary and incentive packages are good, and loads of opp for prizes and drinks, dinners etc. It was good to have a regular career review too. I had a couple of personal situations that cropped up and the managers and directors were really supportive, even paid for my flights. Would recommend Marble, it’s fun and fast and I still have lots of friends there.
Pros
Team
Cons
recruitment can be hard
I was made feel welcome and one of the team from day one. Thought the training and development was really well put together and for someone who didn't have recruitment experience i felt like i progressed quickly. The team and people in the office were really friendly, i built some great relationships whilst i was with the company, both in the office and with my candidates. The environment is supportive and i felt everyone looked out for me and tried to help me develop. I worked in a resourcing role in the temp team and got the opportunity to meet clients and went out to site regularly. Worked closely with the temp consultants which i learnt a lot from. Overall had a great experience and it was a shame I didn't meet the criteria for sponsorship.
Pros
Regular incentives, pool table, celebrations
Fairly good people that look after you. checking how your co-workers treating you in the company where they placed you. giving you option and time decide whether you want to stay on the job or you wanted to be placed on other job.