Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Marble Group Employee Reviews for Business Leader

Business Leader1 review
Australia1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Marble Group selected this as a representative review
Fantastic team culture, supportive management & training
Marble is a brilliant place to work.

The team culture is second to none, with support from peers and management from day one.

Having never worked in a Recruitment role before I was made to feel confident and given all the training needed to succeed.

The days fly by and there is never a dull day in the office. With team nights out and incentives there is always something to look forward to.

I have made some amazing friends and learnt so much since I started.
Pros
Training, team culture, incentives, management
Professional and supportive company who puts their people first
Marble has allowed me to further develop and progress in my career within the recruitment industry as both a Recruiter and a Leader in the business.
I’ve been working in recruitment for more than 10 years and Marble has allowed me a career path that continuously offers me with the opportunity to move forward.

Marble invests heavily in their people and offers regular training & development programs tailored to each individual which allows everyone a fair career progression opportunity.

Above all, Marble ensures they offer a fun and friendly working environment with regular social events and incentives that everyone can enjoy.

They respect the importance of work/life balance and they’ve always offered me the flexibility I need with my young family.