Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Marble Group Employee Reviews for Business Leader

Business Leader1 review
Australia1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Marble Group selected this as a representative review
I have worked for Marble for almost 2 years now and I can honestly say Marble is a great place to work! I have developed in my role as there is plenty of support and encouragement on offer from both management and our peers. The culture within our office is incredible, there is never a dull day and everyone is always up for a laugh. The activities are endless and our community and charity work is on the rise. I love working at Marble.
Marble has allowed me to further develop and progress in my career within the recruitment industry as both a Recruiter and a Leader in the business. I’ve been working in recruitment for more than 10 years and Marble has allowed me a career path that continuously offers me with the opportunity to move forward. Marble invests heavily in their people and offers regular training & development programs tailored to each individual which allows everyone a fair career progression opportunity. Above all, Marble ensures they offer a fun and friendly working environment with regular social events and incentives that everyone can enjoy. They respect the importance of work/life balance and they’ve always offered me the flexibility I need with my young family.