Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Marble Group Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

Recruitment Consultant5 reviews
Australia5 reviews
Featured review
Marble Group selected this as a representative review
I have worked for Marble for almost 2 years now and I can honestly say Marble is a great place to work! I have developed in my role as there is plenty of support and encouragement on offer from both management and our peers. The culture within our office is incredible, there is never a dull day and everyone is always up for a laugh. The activities are endless and our community and charity work is on the rise. I love working at Marble.
Marble is a brilliant place to work. The team culture is second to none, with support from peers and management from day one. Having never worked in a Recruitment role before I was made to feel confident and given all the training needed to succeed. The days fly by and there is never a dull day in the office. With team nights out and incentives there is always something to look forward to. I have made some amazing friends and learnt so much since I started.
Pros
Training, team culture, incentives, management
Working in a growing team with supportive management has allowed me to develop a fast-tracked career development plan which has already seen me get promoted in a short space of time. Working in an exciting and interesting market, I have not only developed my career, but have learnt a lot about the Australian Mining industry.
I have worked at several large companies, but none have delivered the fantastic training that Marble have provided me. From day one the management team have gone that extra mile to make me feel a part of what I can only describe as a fantastic team. They are very encouraging and supportive and happy to help at any time. The MD, who is very health orientated also encourages you to get up, walk around, get some fresh air and puts on group mental and physical exercise classes which is great as it goes to show they really do care about you and your well being. The open plan office atmosphere is fantastic and the team all get on well together. There is an all expense paid night out every 4 weeks, where every other company I have worked at, this was once every 12 months! Team bonding is highly regarded as a very important factor into the success of Marble, so apart from the night out every 4 weeks there are lots of team bonding activities which include lunches, water activities, group workouts, Mindfullness sessions, cooking classes and many more fun group activities. The office itself is a stunning, bright place to work. We are located on the very top floor in Darling Park Tower 2 overlooking Darling harbor and fantastic aerial views of Sydney. A large open plan environment connects the team well encouraging lots of chat and team bonding. Friday is dress down day which everyone loves and lots of chance to play pool and table tennis. The workload is manageable if you are well organised, this is not just an office job as you are encouraged to get out and about around the - more...
Pros
Great pay, incentives, fantastic location, well structured training programmes
Cons
Long days but they go very, very quick.
I worked at Marble for close to 2 years and found it a really great place to work at. Generally a lot of fun in the team, I felt supported right from the start and built some strong friendships. They put a lot of weight on training and development, and make sure you are given the right tools to build a successful desk. Lots of experience around and it was good to learn from the more experienced guys and listen to them. I was new to recruitment and soon found out how hard it can be, but there are lots of rewards too and seemed like a new week had a new incentive. Salary and incentive packages are good, and loads of opp for prizes and drinks, dinners etc. It was good to have a regular career review too. I had a couple of personal situations that cropped up and the managers and directors were really supportive, even paid for my flights. Would recommend Marble, it’s fun and fast and I still have lots of friends there.
Pros
Team
Cons
recruitment can be hard
Marble are not a strategic recruitment firm, they are a call centre. Insanely high turnover has created a terrible culture. Managers have no idea how to actually manage people. Sell the world to you when you start but do not live up to it at all. Would not recommend working here to anyone.