Marble Group logo
Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Marble Group Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

4.2Work–Life Balance

Fantastic team and culture, great training and development

I have been with Marble for over a year now and have loved every step of my journey so far! Great management teams who truly want to invest in your development and success. The culture is fantastic, where hard work is rewarded.

Pros

Monthly/weekly team celebrations, awesome incentives (vouchers, prizes etc)

Excellent team culture & supportive management

I have been in recruitment for 5 years now and I can proudly say that Marble is the best business I have worked for.From day one I felt like I had known everyone for years, the team culture they have created there is something that is a real standout to me.The management are extremely supportive and work to understand you personally to ensure that you are set up for success and are provided with all the resources, training and support you need to be on top of your market.I highly recommend the business!

Pros

Excellent team culture, monthly team events, regular incentives, on-going training and support.

Rewarding job with an inclusive team and supportive work environment

Over my time at Marble I have been able to grow and develop as a recruitment consultant, through being guided by excellent management and a supportive team environment. Professionally, they offer constant training and development to ensure you feel you're confident and capable to excel in all areas of your role. With clear promotional pathways, you are able to strive towards achieving set goals and targets, and supported in order to be able to achieve them. Personally, the team you work with are inclusive and entertaining, with zero politics getting in the way. Everyone operates with the same team mentality and are equally as excited about your successes as their own. The social events are some of the best I've experienced in a recruitment company and really do result in the team having a great bond. Recruitment is a demanding and at times very difficult role, but working with a great team and strong management, locally and nationally, makes all the difference and is why I would highly recommend working for this company.

Amazing culture, leadership, coaching and training.

Marble have been welcoming from the very beginning; Since the very first phone call for screening, to my interview and now fulltime employment, it has been amazing. As we all know culture is a huge part of our happiness and positivity in the workplace - you will definitely find that at Marble - great people, great vibes. Working as a team, with great leadership; which then creates such an impact for productivity, growth and results. We work hard and play hard - with lots of incentives, team activities and fun. Highly recommend if you are looking for a career in recruitment with a bunch of legends.

Pros

Culture, Comms, Incentives, Fun

I am in the infancy of my marble journey but can already see that it is a fantastic place to work and certainly hope to be a part of the Marble family for years to come

Fun and supportive work environment

Each day can come with new challenges but you always get the backing and support from colleagues and management to succeed. You're given the breathing space to tackle obstacles as you see fit but also the hand on the shoulder where you can ask for advise at any stage.

Pros

Fun incentives

A Fast-paced, exciting and highly rewarding recruitment Role!

If you are an experienced recruiter or a young gun with high ambition and spirit Marble Group is worth a look!The culture is an office full of hard working, passionate consultants who will always put the candidate or long/term client relationship before the "sale" and believe in what they do on a day to day basis. During the Covid peak I lost my last recruitment role as many did and spent hours on the phone talking with various recruitment agencies to try and secure a position. Marble was the ONLY business that what willing to take me on board in the midst of a pandemic and backed me for some months with little to no return on that investment. That meant a lot to me personally. Management is supportive, knowledgeable and give you all the tools, training and professional resources you need to be successful. Make no mistake is is fast-paced and hard work but if you are up to the task there are lots of rewards along the way. Best of al it's not all about performance and they understand things do not always go your way in recruitment but providing you keep trying and put in the work they will back you. I would recommend the business from my personal experience to anyone interested or currently working in recruitment.

Pros

Free lunches, team drinks, fitness acitvities.

Cons

It can be long hours -like any recruitment role, it is fast paced.

Fantastic team culture, supportive management & training

Marble is a brilliant place to work. The team culture is second to none, with support from peers and management from day one. Having never worked in a Recruitment role before I was made to feel confident and given all the training needed to succeed. The days fly by and there is never a dull day in the office. With team nights out and incentives there is always something to look forward to. I have made some amazing friends and learnt so much since I started.

Pros

Training, team culture, incentives, management

Great Culture; Professionally and Socially

Working in a growing team with supportive management has allowed me to develop a fast-tracked career development plan which has already seen me get promoted in a short space of time. Working in an exciting and interesting market, I have not only developed my career, but have learnt a lot about the Australian Mining industry.

Fantastic company to work for, atmosphere is great, lot of benefits and the training is by far the best I have ever received.

I have worked at several large companies, but none have delivered the fantastic training that Marble have provided me. From day one the management team have gone that extra mile to make me feel a part of what I can only describe as a fantastic team. They are very encouraging and supportive and happy to help at any time. The MD, who is very health orientated also encourages you to get up, walk around, get some fresh air and puts on group mental and physical exercise classes which is great as it goes to show they really do care about you and your well being. The open plan office atmosphere is fantastic and the team all get on well together. There is an all expense paid night out every 4 weeks, where every other company I have worked at, this was once every 12 months! Team bonding is highly regarded as a very important factor into the success of Marble, so apart from the night out every 4 weeks there are lots of team bonding activities which include lunches, water activities, group workouts, Mindfullness sessions, cooking classes and many more fun group activities. The office itself is a stunning, bright place to work. We are located on the very top floor in Darling Park Tower 2 overlooking Darling harbor and fantastic aerial views of Sydney. A large open plan environment connects the team well encouraging lots of chat and team bonding. Friday is dress down day which everyone loves and lots of chance to play pool and table tennis. The workload is manageable if you are well organised, this is not just an office job as you are encouraged to get out and about around the -

Pros

Great pay, incentives, fantastic location, well structured training programmes

Cons

Long days but they go very, very quick.

Jobs at Marble Group

Recruitment Consultant positions
See more jobs

I worked at Marble for close to 2 years and found it a really great place to work at. Generally a lot of fun in the team, I felt supported right from the start and built some strong friendships. They put a lot of weight on training and development, and make sure you are given the right tools to build a successful desk. Lots of experience around and it was good to learn from the more experienced guys and listen to them. I was new to recruitment and soon found out how hard it can be, but there are lots of rewards too and seemed like a new week had a new incentive. Salary and incentive packages are good, and loads of opp for prizes and drinks, dinners etc. It was good to have a regular career review too. I had a couple of personal situations that cropped up and the managers and directors were really supportive, even paid for my flights. Would recommend Marble, it’s fun and fast and I still have lots of friends there.

Pros

Team

Cons

recruitment can be hard

Bad

Marble are not a strategic recruitment firm, they are a call centre. Insanely high turnover has created a terrible culture. Managers have no idea how to actually manage people. Sell the world to you when you start but do not live up to it at all. Would not recommend working here to anyone.
  • Marble Group