Marble Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Marble Group Pay & Benefits reviews

Featured review
Marble Group selected this as a representative review
Fantastic team culture, supportive management & training
Marble is a brilliant place to work.

The team culture is second to none, with support from peers and management from day one.

Having never worked in a Recruitment role before I was made to feel confident and given all the training needed to succeed.

The days fly by and there is never a dull day in the office.
With team nights out and incentives there is always something to look forward to.

I have made some amazing friends and learnt so much since I started.
Pros
Training, team culture, incentives, management
Professional agency
I was working only 2 months with Marble group but they are reliable company. They are agency which provides job for tradesman and labour on market. I highly recommend
Pros
salary
Marble offer fantastic support & training and some amazing incentives
Great place to work if you are looking to join a fun, supportive and positive team environment.

Marble always act with integrity, honesty and are always aiming to enhance the lives of their staff, candidates and clients! From day one I have been supported with training, mentoring & development - this was coming from no experience in recruitment or HR for that matter. Great career progression, there are always promotion goals & career reviews in place.

Salary & commission is very attractive along with annual social events, incentives and cool prizes throughout the year. This isn't just for high performers but also consultants and support staff that are constantly going over and above - it's always recognised!!

Everyone is made to feel equally as important & their core values are always at the forefront of everything they do.
I worked at Marble for close to 2 years and found it a really great place to work at.

Generally a lot of fun in the team, I felt supported right from the start and built some strong friendships. They put a lot of weight on training and development, and make sure you are given the right tools to build a successful desk. Lots of experience around and it was good to learn from the more experienced guys and listen to them. I was new to recruitment and soon found out how hard it can be, but there are lots of rewards too and seemed like a new week had a new incentive.

Salary and incentive packages are good, and loads of opp for prizes and drinks, dinners etc. It was good to have a regular career review too. I had a couple of personal situations that cropped up and the managers and directors were really supportive, even paid for my flights.

Would recommend Marble, it’s fun and fast and I still have lots of friends there.
Pros
Team
Cons
recruitment can be hard