Marley Spoon
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Marley Spoon Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
For last couple months we where crazy busy because of Covid-19 and we have to work extra hours. sometimes you have to take responsibilities to finish work in the time frame.
it was like working with family ... the employees and employers got along well and the communication between us all was amazing and something good ...
Marely Spoon is my first job in Melbourne. I love working in marley since the atmosphere of working conditions are exclusive. The most interesting thing about Marley Spoon, we are treated equally by our team leaders and Supervisors.
Company worked as team.

Am having my share of fun .
The management are friendly and takes feed back constructively. There are lot of improvement coming up which is inspiration to the workers. The working atmosphere is lighten with entertainment facilities like table tennis, and tea facilities.
As a fast developing business the management structure is yet to keep up. Support is not structured and therefore lacking at times. A small business which has grown quickly means professionalisms have not been applied at all stages.
There is opportunity to learn but this is limited by time constraints due to such wide remits, which will no doubt lessen as the business grows.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Marley Spoon is a fun and exciting place to work, with a great culture and dynamic team. It is a fast paced environment that is always changing and growing.