Maroondah City Council Employee Review

View all Maroondah City Council reviews

productive and ongoing work place always busy
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Maroondah VIC24 June 2017
Visiting various people and places in the comunity. learning the plans for the future or the area and surrounding areas. finding out the goventments input and others opions on what is going on was always intersting and im a very passionet person so that was always intreeging to me. tryig to convey news to those who were upset about future or on going plans was hard.
but seeing a whole community grow nd and a large group of people work together these days was rare so rewarding to see.
Pros
family outings, special occasion evenings.
Cons
seeing oyhers dissapointed in issues i could relate to.

Other Maroondah City Council Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Executive Assistant - Planning & Community (Former Employee) –  Ringwood VIC21 September 2016
Have enjoyed working here and the time has flown. My general day is busy and keeps me moving. The Management Team are fantastic to work with
Fun, Friendly environment.
Local Laws Officer (Former Employee) –  Croydon VIC17 June 2016
Fun and friendly environment, with what seemed like an internal culture of acceptance. All my fellow colleagues were never sparing in their ability to assist and advise. No stand over tactics ever experienced, with a more self management type of structure preferred. The hardest part of the job was the travel and the most enjoyable was meeting with a team of people always ready to help. A real Buzz!
Pros
Team