Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 56 reviews matching the search See all 17,813 reviews
Fun workplace
Dining Server (Former Employee) –  Queensland14 January 2019
I've learnt a lot from Marriott team. I love the job, my co-worker and management team, they do everything to support me to become better. It is the most enjoyable part of my life in Australia.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No break
everything will be fine to my company
Barista/Waiter (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 October 2018
1.day to my work all the pressured i handle to keep and make balance to my work .
2.I learned a lot in Jw MARRIOTT macau .AND HIOW TO COMMUNICATE PROPERLY TO THE guest .
3.WORK PLACE CULTURE theres nothing problem for me although we are same same and other culture.
Norway
Waiter / Bell Boy (Current Employee) –  Bell Bay17 September 2018
Hi dear sir my name is syed Touqeer ul Hassan from Pakistan Azad Kashmir Mierpur I have 3 years experience in Dubai security guard job and hotel bal boy and customer service experience. But this time I don't have job please I want your help with good job in Norway. Thank you so much. 🌹
Pros
Marriott international
Cons
Marriott hotels
good place
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Sydney24 August 2018
a very good place to work overall and very friendly staff. A very big workspace and all employees are very helpful when asked questions. Overall a good place to work
Pros
large workspace
Productive and fun workplace
Public Area Cleaner - Marriott Resort (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD18 July 2018
I really enjoyed work at Marriott through Quad Service company. It was a great experience for me,I met a lot of nice and hard work people who taught me many things that I holding during my life, this company take care of all employees.
Productive and fun workplace where I met new people everyday.
CASUAL SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst VIC2 July 2018
My typical day at work consisted of cleaning, serving customers, slicing bread and making sure the food looked presentable in the windows.
I learnt many things from working at Baker's Delight. For example, I learnt how to better my communication skills, how to use an EFT machine, and how to better my time management skills with juggling school, sport and work.
The Workplace environment was welcoming and happy. Everyone was respectful, lovely and I never had any problems with any of the workers or customers.
The hardest part of the job was remembering where everything was. After a few weeks of working there, I got the hang of things and started remembering more and more everyday.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and learning more skills to help me in my future.
Pros
Free food at end of night
Fun place to work
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Perth WA30 June 2018
A good place to work in the city, very busy during weekends. Friendly management with good workplace culture. Good benefits and a fantastic team! The hardest part of the job was the overnight shift rotation.
Fun workplace. Great team
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Port Douglas QLD11 April 2018
Great benefits within the hotel, also great team to work with, multicultural workplace and over all a great experience to get to know the hospitality industry as there is also cross training in various departments. Would recommend to anyone willing to gain knowledge and experience in hospitality and tourism
Pros
Uniforms are laurdred
Cons
Low pay
it is good
attendant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD19 January 2018
its been a good experience working with giant organisation like Marriott hotel and also the culture is been good as well the management and staff working at Marriott are really friendly.
Good money, good people
Cook (Former Employee) –  British Columbia18 January 2018
Good opportunity for people with families as it is a low impact and easy job for very good money with great benefits. Good people and good management. Just gets repeatitive
unorganised management
Commis chef (Former Employee) –  Port Douglas QLD6 January 2018
changing management between startwood to Marriot, it gave bad impact to my sponsorship. i have to leave this job in the middle path for my sponsorship
Pros
free meals
Cons
unorganised
Excellent pace to work
F&B Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 December 2017
Beautiful hotel and location and pleasant management.
Transport to get to and travel is excellent location.
Great training place for me to learn a lot about hospitality.
Pros
Meals are tasty and great.
Cons
We get paid well for and overtime so its great make good money.
workplace
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  allegro4 December 2017
its good for short term but for a long term career its not that recommended, but for working visa its good place and to gather and practice your skills
Pros
free lunch
Cons
roster start time no roster finish time
Compañia lider del sector
Guest Recognition (Former Employee) –  New South Wales23 October 2017
Destacar los grandes valores que se ven en el trato a sus empleados.
Empresa dinâmica e agradavel de trabalhar.
Assistente Cook Line/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  1128 West Hastings Street31 August 2017
aprendizado e competência, no que se faz, esta tralhando com varias culturas.
Productive and enlightening workplace
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Lynbrook VIC30 August 2017
It was an enlightening first job during my high school years. It taught me the value of teamwork and adequate preparation in a food centered workplace.
Pros
Free lunches, great co-workers
Cons
Long hours, little break time
Good
Assistant Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  AU21 August 2017
Fun place to work great hotel. too many people to stick out as a hero more like being a cog in a machine but you can make a difference and it exposes you to a new culture and attitude
Pros
location
nice experience working at Westin
apprentice pastry cook (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC7 August 2017
Westin is a big hospitality Industry, the Westin Kitchen full of people from all over the world. it's been fun working at Westin, I made a lot of friends there. from day 1 they trusted me in making some recipe at Westin Kitchen. pastry chef de party let us learn by experience, she is a cool Lady who runs Westin pastry kitchen for 10 years. the hardest part of the job is just the quantity we produce is in a huge amount. it was difficult in the beginning but as time goes, it becomes easier.
so productive
coffee manager (Current Employee) –  kigali marriott hotel avenue paul iv26 June 2017
it was good also i got new things and new challenges but due to my experinces i managed it and all was so good and team was so good to me i apreciate.
a warm place for everyone
Volunteer Work as administration assistant (Current Employee) –  McKinnon VIC5 June 2017
Everyone here are respected and valued. This is the atmosphere I can feel in Marriott House Mckinnon Support Service Center.I found so many different talent people here though most of them are regarded as disability people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

58.2K