Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Marriott Vacations Worldwide:

Marriott Vacations Worldwide Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
Marriott is an employer of choice. Fantastic training and leadership. I worked in multiple properties and always loved it. would definitely go back if I could!
I worked here on the recommendation of a mate. I was mistreated by HR and management over a medical condition and they forced me out of the job just 2 days before probationary period. They kept stringing me slong and asked some very weird amd illegal questions about why I had taken a day off fue to medical reasons. Will NOT RECOMMEND anyone work here! HR are biased and rude. A very high pressure sales environment.
Pros
Cons
Incompetent HR Manager, Bad employee procedures
Both the staff and prospects are subjected to unreasonable levels of pressure.
During a 90 minute the product presentation the prospect is expected to make a multi-thousand dollar purchase decision.
A lot of fun to work for. Great culture. Love going above and beyond for our guests. Proud to work for such an established and renown brand such as Marriott.
The day went so fast cause it was always so busy shift work was hard as well but i enjoyed the job i loved meeting people and i meet a lot of different people
Pros
The suits we wore and they were cleaned as well free of charge
Cons
Rude customers
Associates make job worth while. Global Training standards,
( Marriott Brand Standards ) make job tasks easy to perform.

Staff discounts and Incentives are very good.
Pros
Training
Cons
i start learn about this hotel marriot kuala lumpur for runner housekeeping then i work 2 year with marriot i happy in this hotel because very family help other people care all more staff
job culture is fun colleagues work as a team. management is poor though.they hire more people which results in us having shorter hours instead of giving us longer hours. we do have free lunches and associate appreciation week that is awesome
It's not easy job, but I like work very hard. I learned really wash dishes. Workplace culture is very good. The hardest part of the job is the beginning, when you don't know where put the plates, glassees...
Pros
Cheep lunch
Cons
Work only sometimes
In this place one is able to work comfortably without supervision and a lot of concern.customers are served well in the clean environment.all workers works in a team work hence expected results achieved
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours of 8hours
Each day was a different and challenging experience. It is a very hands on and physical job requiring stamina and endurance to complete my busy and varied day.
I hold a very responsible position as I am not only in charge of a grocery team, but am needed to lock and alarm the store and deal with a varied range of duties from dealing with customer enquiries, to logging of maintenance issues and dealing problem solving on a day to day basis.
Pros
Physical and active job working with a great team
Cons
Dawn shifts