Mars Recruitment

3: Mars Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews

3.8Job Security & Advancement

Flexible and collaborative working envirnment at client side

It was quite a good experience as my first job in Australia. My manager was a great help starting from introducing the opportunity to the end of the employment. They have a flexible approach to management that I just had to work collaboratively with the client. Luckily there were opportunities to learn and improve hard and soft skills within an agile team.

Pros

learning opportunities, flexible, helpful manager

Very good employment agency

Very professional and helpful. Would highly recommend them as an agency to either friends or companies looking to recruit more staff. I found my consultant to be friendly and helpful.

Professional and Efficient

MARS secured a role for me and promoted my skills to suit the criteria. I had a good relationship with the Agency who are very efficient and professional throughout. I would recommend them to any individual or Company. The role they secured was to cover an Assistant Accountant. I was asked to cover annual leave and my duties were Accounts Payable, Receivable, Cash Handling and Cash and Bank Reconciliation using NOVA and Microsoft Office and Secure Pay. I had reception and telephoneI duties as a part of the routine in a busy retail and service centre for the Boating Industry. I had to support the Accountant in Payroll processing and due to my quick learning of the systems I was asked to cover the Accountant during sickness leave with Journals, Bank transactions, Debt collecting to mention but a few tasks included in the day to day processing.I also helped update Project files and routine tasks for Year End such as Archiving etc. I gained invaluable experience doing both roles and enjoyed the staff interaction, the respect from the Management for my help and the support from the staff in both roles and the chance they gave me to learn about Australian Business and gain some invaluable experience.

Pros

Xmas BBQ and flexible working

Cons

Inconsistent patterns of workload due to authority levels.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mars Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mars Recruitment with