Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Mars:

Mars Employee Reviews

Australia13 reviews
Exciting company with a love for their people and a constant need to challenge the norm and great products which their customers love and with contribute to their overall health.
Worked at mars for over 6 years. I’ve had 6 contracts with both skilled and mars. Still can’t land a full time position. Very disappointing when you give your all to a business.
Great work culture. flexible working hours. less stress. more opportunities. If you come a cross with any issue there is always someone to talk and fix it.
A company that promotes free thought and decision making. One that allows employees to act and develop. A strong and progressive company culture, and I think, an excellent model for others to follow.
I love working at Mars as its a lovely feeling working in the front door and feeling the comfort and every one is so friendly .

Also seeing all the dogs walking with owners .

Its just an amazing place ,tried to explain to my Mum but has no idea .

I enjoy helping people staff feel very satisfied with in myself .

The hardest part is not knowing everything and only working 2 days per week
mars was a great work place with great people. easy work and good money great environment some bad things would be the breaks where not long enough but the hours where great
I learnt a great deal while at Mars foods & had the opportunity to make a difference to my work place through developing my ideas for plant layout or solving production issues.
Every day wasn't the same, and there was always something to do. Everyone there was like an extended family and looked out for each other and lent a hand when someone was struggling. We worked as a team and on our own when the time arose.
The hardest part of the job was getting the body to adapt to the different shift pattern every week, but other than that the environment was brilliant. I loved the atmosphere that every day had, and everyone, including the bosses and management were very easy to approach and speak with.
work included meeting deadlines and budgets almost everyday. They are a career focused company that develops its employees
i had a number of different roles at mars pet care. the main job i had was weighing all the meats at the at the start of the line . i would have to identify and collect bins of each different meat and poor the correct amount on to the belt until it had reached the correct weight.

i would also have to clean the bins and belt in between mixes and make sure the area i was working in was kept clean and tidy.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mars?
A pleasure to work in this environment due to safety in the workplace with so many machines and forklifts in the area. The Management were easy to get along with and very helpful for any work issues.
More and more people have been put on the books. I miss out on shifts plus income
Pros
two hourly breaks
Cons
standing for long times
Been a shift worker there are no typical days, but you just roll with the punchers and get the job done, may be that's the best thing I have learned.With the company I work for management and co-works are the some, yes management are on the office side of the wall and I'm on production side, but we all have the some goal. As much as I like my job the people I have meet there make it easier to go to work. There is no hardest part about my work, it's the travel there. I drive about an hour to start a shift.
Pros
great benefit
Cons
the drive to bathurst very day