Marsh Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW15 January 2017
i enjoyed working for Marsh, it was a little different, but different is good, there was plenty of time for work/life balance. A few perks along the way,
productive
Database Team Lead, Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 November 2015
-a busy, intense, service demanding environment - providing a good work,feel satisfaction.
-co-workers great to work with,as a team.
-a lot of potential in working with Marsh in general
A very rewarding company to work for.
Director & Senior Vice President (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW12 October 2015
A great company to work for with a fantastic culture. I have worked for Marsh Ltd for the past 35 years and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience I have gained.
Claims Consultant
Claims Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hobart, Tasmania15 April 2015
General organisation of Claims for the TRMF.
Liaising with medico legal professionals, DPP, employer, workers, claims management,
Top International Broking house in Australia
Account Executive - Private Client Services (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD Australia13 January 2015
Busy, very busy all day, every day all of which I thrive on.

How to be a top-line insurance broker.

Professional and very supportive.

Friendly, helpful and supportive.

Losing a quote or client to an oposition.

Looking after my client's needs.
Pros
Loved all aspects of the work
Cons
Cannot think of any at this time
A good company to work for
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC26 August 2013
As I manage my own portfolio at Marsh I am respobnsible for my own time management to ensure that everything required is completed.
I have day to day service enquiries that I receive from my clients which I need to action in a timely manner.
Every client has a range of insurance policies which usually renew on the same date and leading up to this I need to perform a marketing excercise to ensure that I am providing the best product to my clients at the best price.
This involved building relationships with Insurance Underwriters which the policies are placed with and being able to negotiate the best terms possible.
I then have to deliver these terms back to the client and ensure that they receive the broadest coverage at the most competitive price and that in the event that they require to lodge a claim, they receive the best service possible.

On a day to day basis I need to provide a top level of customer service to each of my clients and ensure they feel like they are my only one.

Perform contract review

Place project insurance policies
Pros
Free lunches, Tickets to tennis, concerts, spring carnival
Cons
Long unpredicatble hours