Martin Brothers

5: Martin Brothers Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Progressive company with a lot of enthusiasm and room for growth

I worked for Martin Brothers as a landscaper for 2 years. My employment ended because my partner had family in another state. I really enjoyed my time and would definitely still be there progressing if I did not have to move. Everyone works hard and the expectations are high however this is what is required in construction. Very appreciative of the opportunity and the time spent. Management really focus on progressing and upskilling all of the team who want to progress. I would recommend working here if you like to work hard and want to progress your career. Not for your average labourer. The only con is when someone new starts and they work hard for the first week or two but then can't keep up due to laziness.

Pros

Ability to upskill and grow

Cons

It's hot in QLD in summer!

Great people to work with

Put pressure on you to progress but they say that to everyone so you all are going for the same thing. Long hours with no over time pay. Massive staff turnover rate. Other then that great people to work with.

Pros

Good people

Cons

Long hours, pressure to progress, micromanagement

Awesome experience and great place to learn

Awesome place to work over the past few months. Friendly team and fun culture. Fast paced work but support is available where you need it. Always learning and trying to find new ways to do things. I like the way they challenge ways to do things and are always pushing the boundaries. Good group of young leaders at all levels of management.

Pros

Interesting work and cool clients

Great & supportive team, no two days the same

Awesome job, some great projects and good variation of jobs.The best team I've ever worked with hands down. Monthly breakfast BBQ and after-work beers on the odd friday. Big days, hard work, and always fast-paced. Management happy to promote within and push progression.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Martin Brothers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Martin Brothers with