Martinus Rail
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Martinus Rail Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Maintenance on train rails and Crain rail
Hardest part is having to wait for other companies to complete there part in the job so we can put the rail back in place
Focus on completing the job at any cost due to delays with bad planning at initial stages. Safety compromised when not under client oversight and poor quality control
I enjoyed my learning experience to all companies I've been with as I am the kind of person who's thirsty to learn more to be an expert in the field where I belong. I mostly enjoy my job once we were or I was able to accomplish a project and/or assigned work on a given time and be able to earn the trust of the management, my co-workers and client that I can be at my best on the most complicated and pressured time.
Strive to get as much work as you can in a day without compromising safety or quality.Its a good place to work if you don't mind hard work and getting dirty.
Pros
Cons
Labour intensive
A great place to go if you want to charter your own path. Best to apply to this company if highly experienced in industry. Training and mentorship opportunities limited.
Started with the company with grand ideas, unfortunately differed with the owner on many things ( especially Safety, Quality and Ownership of projects). Unfortunately I could not or would not change my standards so I left
Pros
Started with ALL the Right ideas
Cons
Fundermental differences - Trust issues
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Martinus Rail?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Martinus Rail. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2