Mashable Employee Reviews

Not productive playful culture
Integrated Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NY30 January 2018
Pros: Unlimited vacation and stocked kitchen. Also getting to work with fun people.

Con: No job security and lack of ambition. Sinking ship, lots of people are jumping.
Pros
Unlimited vaca and stocked kitchen
Cons
No job security
constantly shifting priorities
Director of Video (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CA15 November 2017
I worked at Mashable for almost two years, and there were at four distinct strategies in the time I was there. Only two of those strategies were ever clear identified to the entire company.

This might not seem like a huge problem, but it really is, when your coworkers question your motives, even though the strategy is coming from the very top of company.
Pros
Nice office, good computer, fun coworkers
Cons
Bad pay, benefits, management, and horrible outlook
Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NY10 December 2015
Productive and fun culture. Would love to work here again in the future if possible. Thumbs up! co workers were lots of fun and helpful.
Amazing people amazing workspace
Ad Billings & Ad Trafficking Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NY28 November 2015
Mashable has an abundance of people who are willing to help their interns develop, if you are willing to learn. I learned in a very late stage startup environment, so a lot of people know where they see the company in the immediate future. The managers and VPs I worked under knew their stuff. They taught me a lot about the overall spectrum of the media industry and how they tackle specific problems or future ventures. A lot of my co-workers come from the best schools and are some of the most intellectual people I've ever met, as well as the most down to earth people. I really enjoyed the company events that were held every so often because it allowed me, an intern, to meet tons of people in various departments and learn who they were and how they made an impact within the company. Overall it was a great experience.
Pros
Cool stuff happening all the time.
Cons
The position I held could get mundane and monotonous.
Productive, yet fun workplace.
Editorial Intern (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NY26 August 2013
Unlike any workplace I've ever been involved with. Coworkers are unbelievably helpful, atmosphere is light but competitive and ideas are constant because of immense collaboration. Weekly meetings for editorial staff, as well as brief meetings for Watercooler channel.
Pros
Everything: Staff, content, happy hours, etc.
Cons
N/a