Mastercard Employee Reviews

Work Experience Trainee
Trainee (Former Employee) –  North Sydney NSW21 June 2017
It was the same everyday but we used agile methods to work on the projects given to use in the week time. I have learned most about Atlassian software and other coding language like c+ and java.
Pros
Free Confectionery Drinks
Cons
More work time
Being Global company provides career opportunities across the World
Loyalty Solutions Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 December 2016
Being a big company provides the opportunity to move around and increase experience.

Hardest part of getting anything done, it took a long time due to number of steps and processes in place.

Keeps you on your toes when it comes to people management, good mix of people from diverse background.
great place to work
HR Generalist - Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW18 November 2015
Tetra Pak is the best company I worked for, very good people, family company, nice values, excelent benefits, work life balance and career development!
Mastercard only took over Pinpoint Travel July 2013
Senior Wholesale Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rozelle Sydney9 October 2015
Fantastic workplace, amazing team ethic, supportive Management...

I worked for a privately owned Wholesale Travel Company before MasterCard bought us in July 2013, it was business as usual not a lot changed in regards to the take over however a lot before I left but there was change in the air.

Work was fun to come to, the people I worked with became my family away from family. We spent time with each other outside of work as well, very strong bond between the team members.

I had the opportunity to learn a lot & also was given free reign to work on my own unsupervised which also gave me a great way to develop my skills and build a fantastic rapport with my regular agents. In the end it was very sad to leave my fellow team members, team leader & the agents I spoke with every day.
Pros
Team bond
Cons
Long way from home, travel time over an hour
The MasterCard Melbourne office was a fun, close-knit family of <10 staff members who were committed and high-performing.
Senior Business Analyst/Prepaid Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, Victoria, Australia14 June 2013
As a Contractor, I was made to feel welcomed by the Full-Time staff and information was openly shared at the regular Team Meetings. Everyone displayed a genuine interest in what their colleagues were working on and communication was always open and candid.

As the MasterCard organisational structure is relatively linear, initiatives were quick to get off the ground and momentum was quickly gained while collaborating with supporting teams.

The organisation is fast-paced and challenging with a strong focus to deliver quality projects within a tight time frame. However, your efforts are acknowledged and your peers/management are consistently supportive.