Mastercard Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

Being Global company provides career opportunities across the World
Loyalty Solutions Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 December 2016
Being a big company provides the opportunity to move around and increase experience.

Hardest part of getting anything done, it took a long time due to number of steps and processes in place.

Keeps you on your toes when it comes to people management, good mix of people from diverse background.
great place to work
HR Generalist - Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW18 November 2015
Tetra Pak is the best company I worked for, very good people, family company, nice values, excelent benefits, work life balance and career development!
Mastercard only took over Pinpoint Travel July 2013
Senior Wholesale Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rozelle Sydney9 October 2015
Fantastic workplace, amazing team ethic, supportive Management...

I worked for a privately owned Wholesale Travel Company before MasterCard bought us in July 2013, it was business as usual not a lot changed in regards to the take over however a lot before I left but there was change in the air.

Work was fun to come to, the people I worked with became my family away from family. We spent time with each other outside of work as well, very strong bond between the team members.

I had the opportunity to learn a lot & also was given free reign to work on my own unsupervised which also gave me a great way to develop my skills and build a fantastic rapport with my regular agents. In the end it was very sad to leave my fellow team members, team leader & the agents I spoke with every day.
Pros
Team bond
Cons
Long way from home, travel time over an hour