Mathiou Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Mathiou Services Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Great place to work with lots to learn and plenty of opportunity to expand your skill set.

Fun team who all work together and help each other out. Xmas partys, Friday lunches and Free dress Fridays.

Family orientated culture with hands on owners who support and encourage growth and genuinely care about their clients.
Nice family owned business. Didn't have any issues, but they told me they had no more work for me after the Christmas break, it was a really bad time as I just had Christmas break with my family and I was looking forward coming back to work.
Great work environment. Unfortunately no room to progress further in your administrative career. General office duties with no weekend work. Staff christmas party fully paid for. Training is at head office on the gold coast
At first I loved it, as months went by and I started to meet other workers and got to know and see first hand that I would stay casual , I realised I needed to get out.
overall good people , just over demanding and under staffed