Maven Dental Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Maven Dental Group Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Good work life and great staff, have enjoyed working for Maven dental as a Dental Assistant, especially in Hervey Bay as they have a great tram with awesome dentists
Excellent company to work for and good cross section of ages. All staff very friendly and helpful. Management was there if we had questions and also had morning catch up each day and if unable to attend we were emailed in advance. The job was easy contacting customers by phone and the most enjoyable part was talking to the customers over phone from all parts of Australia.
Maven dental group is a great organisation to work for. There are continued education opportunities and they have a vast network of great dentists to network to.
Pros
Great culture, nice people
Cons
none that i can think of
Management- money tight, rude, unethical.
Culture- polite DA’s easy people to get along with (only people that won’t look down on you, other than the young dentists)

Good training if you’re willing to take on google and teach yourself a fair bit. (Expected to just know a bit)
Pros
Good training
Cons
Won’t pay overtime, won’t pay you for your Saturdays your guilted into working (should pay 1.5x), speak to you as if your failing, never any good feedback.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maven Dental Group?