Maven Dental Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Maven Dental Group Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Amazing place to work

Maven Dental Group are a great company who treat their staff with care. You will recieve great support if ever struggling. My team is amazing and the work is great and fulfilling. I would recommend this job to anyone!

Good company overall

Good work life and great staff, have enjoyed working for Maven dental as a Dental Assistant, especially in Hervey Bay as they have a great tram with awesome dentists

Good place to work very professional

Excellent company to work for and good cross section of ages. All staff very friendly and helpful. Management was there if we had questions and also had morning catch up each day and if unable to attend we were emailed in advance. The job was easy contacting customers by phone and the most enjoyable part was talking to the customers over phone from all parts of Australia.

Great place to work as a dentist. Friendly head office

Maven dental group is a great organisation to work for. There are continued education opportunities and they have a vast network of great dentists to network to.

Pros

Great culture, nice people

Cons

none that i can think of

Corporate company- wouldn’t recommend

Management- money tight, rude, unethical. Culture- polite DA’s easy people to get along with (only people that won’t look down on you, other than the young dentists) Good training if you’re willing to take on google and teach yourself a fair bit. (Expected to just know a bit)

Pros

Good training

Cons

Won’t pay overtime, won’t pay you for your Saturdays your guilted into working (should pay 1.5x), speak to you as if your failing, never any good feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maven Dental Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Maven Dental Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?