MBC Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

MBC Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
MBC has a great team of dedicated people taking care of their staff.
Nothing is to hard or to much.

Easy to work with, and nice. They took acre if me when i needed them most
Pros
Support
Cons
Worked as a employee for MBC Nursing, No support for the staff, Only weekend on call had a clue what was going on. No Staff , Lack of communication between offices.
Would not recommend working for them at all.

No support for workers.
MBC has great opportunities for nursing staff.
I have gained so much experience and the pay rate was fantastic.

I received on the job training and they made sure I was happy and comfortable with all the clients.

The team are kind and allowed for my very limited availability during school time. In school holidays they offered me more!!

MBC saved me from no knowing what path to take, with no ambitions to now studying to be an RN - and they still give me shifts to match my schedule
Pros
Opportunity for growth, development and flexible rosters
Cons
I have been with MBC for over 7 years now.

They have treated me with respect and love. All the staff are caring and keep their word.

My wages have always been above award, and yet i still get an increase yearly!!

Always paid on time and my consultant treated me like a human being. All staff there are super helpful and supportive.

LOVE IT and would recommend 100 times over
Pros
Friendly, professional, caring
Cons
I have worked for MBC Nursing for 2 years, throughout that time I have found them to be caring, supporting and fun.
They supported me through a time of illness and never once was my job in jeopardy. They really care about each of their employees and treat us all like family.

I love working for MBC and would recommend them to any job seeker or someone seeking health providers. I would trust them to take care of my children, family and loved ones without hesitation.

THANKYOU MBC!
Pros
Supportive, caring environment
The team treats every applicant as a family member. They are dedicated and hard working. They put you needs first. They are ethical and trustworthy and go above an beyond to help you gain employment. You are not a number to them, you are an individual and a family member.

The mbc team are always happy and friendly and ready to help with whatever your needs may be.

I have gained great friends, a warm loving family and a fantastic work environment second to none!!
Pros
Professional staff that still care about you
MBC Recruitment provides a fun, friendly and caring environment. Management reward effort and treat staff as their most valued asset. They were awarded 'Employer of Choice' at the 2016 business awards and it is clear why! They have provided an environment with great work life balance and excellent training opportunities. Even though the business is growing and very busy, management still make time for staff and embrace feedback and ideas. I highly recommend MBC!
Pros
Work life balance, caring management, professional growth opportunities and friendly, dynamic team!
Having worked for MBC Recruitment for over 3 years I can definitely say they are a great company and team to work with! Everyone is so caring and helpful :)
They really go all out to locate positions for their temporary contractors. The companies are various and the workload is easy.
Pros
They try really hard to look for contracts for you
Cons
Only temporary contracts
Working for mbc recruitment is both exciting and a challenge. As it is a temping agency you need to be prepared for whatever the day is going to through at you! A new contract means new responsibilities, new managers, new colleagues and a new environment. You have to be extremely flexible and adaptable but it is also a good training opportunity as it builds your confidence in your ability to complete any position.
Pros
Exciting Contracts
Cons
Irregular Contracts