MBC Recruitment

12: MBC Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

Great Team

MBC has a great team of dedicated people taking care of their staff. Nothing is to hard or to much. Easy to work with, and nice. They took acre if me when i needed them most

Pros

Support

Cons

Being hygiene officer was one of my favourite jobs I ever had.

The people at service New South Wales are awesome and some of the wonderful people I will ever know. I never thought they saw me as anything more than a cleaner but as I came to know the more I realised that they truly do see me more than just a cleaner in their building. They never saw me as someone of less value in the workforce, they saw me as their equal and taught me many things that I never knew and I'm glad I know. I wish to say thank you to those amazing people and I hope they are happy in the future and maybe one day I will see them again not as a cleaner but as someone more.

Dysfunctional , Unorganised, Rude,

Worked as a employee for MBC Nursing, No support for the staff, Only weekend on call had a clue what was going on. No Staff , Lack of communication between offices. Would not recommend working for them at all. No support for workers.

Above and Beyond

MBC has great opportunities for nursing staff. I have gained so much experience and the pay rate was fantastic. I received on the job training and they made sure I was happy and comfortable with all the clients. The team are kind and allowed for my very limited availability during school time. In school holidays they offered me more!! MBC saved me from no knowing what path to take, with no ambitions to now studying to be an RN - and they still give me shifts to match my schedule

Pros

Opportunity for growth, development and flexible rosters

Fantastic Friendly Professional

I have been with MBC for over 7 years now. They have treated me with respect and love. All the staff are caring and keep their word. My wages have always been above award, and yet i still get an increase yearly!! Always paid on time and my consultant treated me like a human being. All staff there are super helpful and supportive. LOVE IT and would recommend 100 times over

Pros

Friendly, professional, caring

Wonderful supportive company

I have worked for MBC Nursing for 2 years, throughout that time I have found them to be caring, supporting and fun. They supported me through a time of illness and never once was my job in jeopardy. They really care about each of their employees and treat us all like family. I love working for MBC and would recommend them to any job seeker or someone seeking health providers. I would trust them to take care of my children, family and loved ones without hesitation. THANKYOU MBC!

Pros

Supportive, caring environment

Great Team

The team treats every applicant as a family member. They are dedicated and hard working. They put you needs first. They are ethical and trustworthy and go above an beyond to help you gain employment. You are not a number to them, you are an individual and a family member. The mbc team are always happy and friendly and ready to help with whatever your needs may be. I have gained great friends, a warm loving family and a fantastic work environment second to none!!

Pros

Professional staff that still care about you

MBC is a fun, dynamic workplace where management value & reward staff

MBC Recruitment provides a fun, friendly and caring environment. Management reward effort and treat staff as their most valued asset. They were awarded 'Employer of Choice' at the 2016 business awards and it is clear why! They have provided an environment with great work life balance and excellent training opportunities. Even though the business is growing and very busy, management still make time for staff and embrace feedback and ideas. I highly recommend MBC!

Pros

Work life balance, caring management, professional growth opportunities and friendly, dynamic team!

Love the MBC Family

Having worked for MBC Recruitment for over 3 years I can definitely say they are a great company and team to work with! Everyone is so caring and helpful :)

Fun Office

They really go all out to locate positions for their temporary contractors. The companies are various and the workload is easy.

Pros

They try really hard to look for contracts for you

Cons

Only temporary contracts

Productive and fun working environment with great opportunities

Working for mbc recruitment is both exciting and a challenge. As it is a temping agency you need to be prepared for whatever the day is going to through at you! A new contract means new responsibilities, new managers, new colleagues and a new environment. You have to be extremely flexible and adaptable but it is also a good training opportunity as it builds your confidence in your ability to complete any position.

Pros

Exciting Contracts

Cons

Irregular Contracts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MBC Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MBC Recruitment with