MBC Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

MBC Recruitment Culture reviews

MBC has a great team of dedicated people taking care of their staff. Nothing is to hard or to much. Easy to work with, and nice. They took acre if me when i needed them most
Pros
Support
Cons
I have been with MBC for over 7 years now. They have treated me with respect and love. All the staff are caring and keep their word. My wages have always been above award, and yet i still get an increase yearly!! Always paid on time and my consultant treated me like a human being. All staff there are super helpful and supportive. LOVE IT and would recommend 100 times over
Pros
Friendly, professional, caring
Cons
The team treats every applicant as a family member. They are dedicated and hard working. They put you needs first. They are ethical and trustworthy and go above an beyond to help you gain employment. You are not a number to them, you are an individual and a family member. The mbc team are always happy and friendly and ready to help with whatever your needs may be. I have gained great friends, a warm loving family and a fantastic work environment second to none!!
Pros
Professional staff that still care about you
MBC Recruitment provides a fun, friendly and caring environment. Management reward effort and treat staff as their most valued asset. They were awarded 'Employer of Choice' at the 2016 business awards and it is clear why! They have provided an environment with great work life balance and excellent training opportunities. Even though the business is growing and very busy, management still make time for staff and embrace feedback and ideas. I highly recommend MBC!
Pros
Work life balance, caring management, professional growth opportunities and friendly, dynamic team!
Having worked for MBC Recruitment for over 3 years I can definitely say they are a great company and team to work with! Everyone is so caring and helpful :)