MBC Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

MBC Recruitment Job Security & Advancement reviews

MBC has great opportunities for nursing staff. I have gained so much experience and the pay rate was fantastic. I received on the job training and they made sure I was happy and comfortable with all the clients. The team are kind and allowed for my very limited availability during school time. In school holidays they offered me more!! MBC saved me from no knowing what path to take, with no ambitions to now studying to be an RN - and they still give me shifts to match my schedule
Pros
Opportunity for growth, development and flexible rosters
Cons
MBC Recruitment provides a fun, friendly and caring environment. Management reward effort and treat staff as their most valued asset. They were awarded 'Employer of Choice' at the 2016 business awards and it is clear why! They have provided an environment with great work life balance and excellent training opportunities. Even though the business is growing and very busy, management still make time for staff and embrace feedback and ideas. I highly recommend MBC!
Pros
Work life balance, caring management, professional growth opportunities and friendly, dynamic team!
Having worked for MBC Recruitment for over 3 years I can definitely say they are a great company and team to work with! Everyone is so caring and helpful :)
They really go all out to locate positions for their temporary contractors. The companies are various and the workload is easy.
Pros
They try really hard to look for contracts for you
Cons
Only temporary contracts
Working for mbc recruitment is both exciting and a challenge. As it is a temping agency you need to be prepared for whatever the day is going to through at you! A new contract means new responsibilities, new managers, new colleagues and a new environment. You have to be extremely flexible and adaptable but it is also a good training opportunity as it builds your confidence in your ability to complete any position.
Pros
Exciting Contracts
Cons
Irregular Contracts