McDonald's

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

Lack of training

I quit after 4 shifts and I'll tell you why. While the manager who interviewed me was nice, I found that the customers weren't the problem, it was actually the people who worked there. After reading about how McDonald's have an extensive training program I was excited to learn. After all, they have special uniforms that say "crew trainer". I just assumed I'd be getting the best of the best. Boy, was I wrong. I didn't get trained properly. Everyone was doing their own thing and anytime I asked for help, which was all the time, I felt like I was just annoying them. Also, I'm all about rules, hence why I wanted to be a cop. It states that no one is allowed in the managers office and yet when I was there, there were at least 4 crew members sitting in there having a good chat. I liked a few of the workers because they were willing to help whenever I needed it. As for the rest, don't hold your breath. As someone who has worked in customer service before, McDonald's is one place I will avoid from now on.

Same role

Super busy

Great colleagues but stressful due to being understaffed. Frequently had to deal with rude customers. No time to adequately clean so the place was often a mess.
Same role

Average a best

They pay minimum wage and expect maximum effory, don't expect yout 10 min rest breaks and dealing with toxic management atime.Co workers were good and the discount was good. Overall decent first job to learn Resilience and get some money if you are a teenager otherwise stay clear
Same roleSame location

Not awful but nothing special

There wasn’t really anything special about this job. It could be better but could be a lot worse particularly for fast food.

Compare McDonald's with