McDonald's

McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Review

Very stressfull but fun

As you could imagine with any fast food job it can be quite fast-paced and stressful but the staff are very fun to be around doesn't feel like a job honestly.

Same role

bad workplace

if your young you’ll be used and abused and made to the hard works that no one else wants to do eg, clean toilets and take out the bins. horrible pay for what you have to deal with.
Same role

Fast paced & entertaining

As you can imagine it is fast paced, there’s always something to do, you’ll never get bored. The crew is usually good except for the odd few. The managers are amazing! The pay is alright if you’re casual, but it’s stressful work. Peak times are like a tornado hit the store with machines breaking, fries all over the floor, people pacing around, orders being chucked around and you can’t even have a second to grab a drink. Overall a good learning experience but not a long term employment environment.
Same location

very stressful workplace

I personally think working at mcdonalds wasn't my best work lace experience and If I had an opportunity to work there again id give my spot up due to the salary and the disrespectful managers and team leaders! it has taught me many things in a way to never go back this is just in my honestness

Compare McDonald's with