McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 215,541 reviews matching the searchSee all 215,544 reviews

Fast paced & entertaining

As you can imagine it is fast paced, there’s always something to do, you’ll never get bored. The crew is usually good except for the odd few. The managers are amazing! The pay is alright if you’re casual, but it’s stressful work. Peak times are like a tornado hit the store with machines breaking, fries all over the floor, people pacing around, orders being chucked around and you can’t even have a second to grab a drink. Overall a good learning experience but not a long term employment environment.

Buen ambiente, mala paga

El ambiente es bueno, me siento cómodo pues la mayoría son de mi edad, la paga es mala, pero creo que es un buen primer empleo.

Pros

Aprendes las bases de comó funciona un empleo

Cons

Mala paga

Innovative, Technology savvy, not boring, productive, educational, self developmental

Great company to work for the career minded person. Personal development is very important in succeeding. Your leadership skills will help in self promotion and Team work is a must in team development. Most tasks require a team to achieve your personal goals as well as company’s goals.

Pros

Vacation, health ins, sick days, Company matching IRA

Cons

Standing up for 8 hours, very fast paced

First job

They don’t like it if you don’t show up! I had a flat and decided toJust go home. I decided to find work elsewhere. I did like the free lunch that they provided.

Fun work place

A place to get your foot in the door. Pay is okay. Mangers we’re cool to. Worked most weekends. Not to many call off. Customer were terrible. I would recommend if this is your last result.

Really good environment

Learned soo many things such as customer service, working in a team and so on. Really liked to work in that environment . Mostly have evenings shift. Good staff and get paid always on time.

Pros

Nice staff

Cons

short break’s

What is the best part of working at the company?free food What is the most stressful part about working at the company?rude costumersWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?loving, carful, beautiful souls and women What is a typical day like for you at the company?hit the cash register make sure funds were well, hit the back cool up some meats and what not, prepare, clean, make myself food on the low, etc…..

busy and terrible management

not enough pay for the required level of work a fast paced environment with moody management the culture is toxic underpaid and under appreciated would not recommend

Pros

free lunches

Great

WC Logistics provides California and Arizona with quality trucking services to various segments of the market with a variety of different equipment and drivers trained to be the best in the business. Trucking services range from dump trucks, transfers, end-dumps, bottom dumps, flatbeds, to specialty designed types, all with a primary focus on Safety and Service. WC Logistics keeps safety above all else, while partnering to service strong and established companies, some that have been in business for over 50 years and are leaders in their industries. WC Logistics is more than just a job. You’ll get to enjoy a team oriented work environment with many opportunities for advancement throughout your career. We are always looking for determined and enthusiastic individuals to make WC Logistics a great place to work. If you are seeking a rewarding yet challenging career, explore our open jobs and work with one of the safest companies in the industry!

Staff and manager ok

I work here just to get experienced in fnb and it was fun but it was stressfull to handle customers. Staff and manager at my store are very kind and helpfull.

Managers and customers can either be good or bad

Some managers will throw you into the deep end and hope you can swim. Other managers can make it better by listening to music. About 90% of the time customers are awful and rude and will scream and cuss at you if you’re not moving fast enough for them. It’s mentally draining and also have a mental breakdown at least once a week maybe more and possibly drive you into depression.

Pros

Paid lunch

Cons

Only have health insurance if you’re a manager

They work at a very fast and stressful pace.

Overall it is a very stressful place to work and the management sucks. It's not a very friendly work place. The managers are rude and don't work. The owner is always on camera and always complaining.

Pros

Free uniforms and meals

Cons

Short breaks

Rude staff

Most of the staff and management are very rude and unprofessional. There is always an argument happening and staff are always talking behind others backs.

Pros

Free food, decent pay

Cons

Rude staff, managers

Good

Good company to work for lots of hours and room for pay rises and free meals, late nights and early morning, fun peopleTo work with lots of variety of work

energizing and fun

I enjoy putting together food and working quickly to get things done. I am never idle here and I always know what I am going to do at work... I like consistency.

Pros

people

Cons

people

What is the best part of working at the company?Certain managersWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?I have to work 2 grills by myself run back and forth to the ovenWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Hot and miserable What is a typical day like for you at the company?Long dreadful days everyday

Excellent

Best place I ever worked hopefully will never leave absolutley 100% tip top employment. For me really, it's the caps and the little stars. Total mc geekin out over those.

Good first job experience

My experience at the one on 1450 Whitehall Road was not the best as management was difficult to work with and disrespectful to crew members at times feeling that they can’t be wrong.

Pros

Free lunch, benefits for college

Une bonne école mais

Un peu trop chronophage et surtout la vie privé est très compliquée : stress, horaire, heure sup, fatigue physique et mentale ! Cependant, j’y ai appris à être une meilleure manager, à être réactif à l’imprévu et à être multitâches. Comme partout, il y a des choses à prendre et à laisser . Bien mais pas sur la durée

Fun workplace

Shift is always a good laugh when the right staff are in. Managers are very blunt and talk down on you a lot. It’s a very busy/ stressful environment and you need to be constantly working fast and multitasking

Pros

Free meal Staff are nice flexible shifts

Cons

Stressful Smells bad rude customers

Toxic

What stands out is there are power hungry managers that have absolutely no clue how to address adolescents. Crew members often are treated negatively because of being younger.

Compare McDonald's with